On the site it is a darn good looking umbrella. Please got pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:23 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on Yesterday at 1:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/2/15 at 1:32pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 92post #1366 of 491210/21/12 at 4:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1367 of 491210/24/12 at 9:02ampost #1368 of 491210/24/12 at 9:57ampost #1369 of 491210/24/12 at 3:09pmpost #1370 of 491210/25/12 at 2:27pmpost #1371 of 491210/26/12 at 1:28pmpost #1372 of 491210/26/12 at 2:33pmpost #1373 of 491210/26/12 at 2:59pmpost #1374 of 491210/26/12 at 3:22pmpost #1375 of 491210/28/12 at 1:25pmpost #1376 of 491210/29/12 at 2:32pmHey Kent,
Your Umbrella is the canopy material pure polyester or a blend?
I have both a pure polyester canopy and a poly/cotton blend canopy from The Umbrella Shop here in Vancouver.
The poly/cotton canopy feels and looks much better IMO.
I really like your umbrella because the shaft is all one piece, the ones I have the hook handle is drilled and glued on.
Still a quality umbrella but not built for a BAWSS!post #1377 of 491210/31/12 at 10:07amThread Starterpost #1378 of 491210/31/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Stupid question...what does 'with Spalla' mean?
And on that unpadded, is it completely unstructured like you may find in a summer cotton jacket?post #1379 of 491210/31/12 at 11:34ampost #1380 of 491210/31/12 at 2:22pmGot my suit this week, and I love it. I definitely plan on getting my next suit from Kent as well. The quality and construction is amazing, and even the base fabric that I chose is better than expected. I can't think of any place where you can get a full canvas MTM suit for the price that Kent is offering. I just dropped mine off at the tailor today, and I'll post some fit pics when it's done.
The fit out of the box was great, I just needed some minor alterations done. On the jacket, I'm getting the left sleeve let out about 1cm, and I'm getting the waist suppressed very slightly. All the important measurements were perfect - the shoulder, chest, length, and the lowering of the buttoning point were all spot on according to my requests. The trial jackets only come in Regular lengths and I need a Long, so I'm pretty impressed that the changes made to the pattern came out to a perfectly balanced Long for me. The trial trousers were very tight in the thigh and seat for me, so I increased these measurements pretty significantly on my MTM order, but they came out a little too big. So I'm getting the seat taken in and the thigh slimmed a bit.
All in all, these changes are negligible considering the process was done entirely over email with no fittings outside of the trial suit. I can't recommend his MTM suit program highly enough - if you're on the fence, bite the bullet and place your order now!
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1204 Active Users (245 Members and 959 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › NWT CANAL KEI TOPCOAT 42/52R ANGORA BLEND GREY "WINTER IS COMING" 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 14 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...