On the site it is a darn good looking umbrella. Please got pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 5/3/16 at 5:22pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 92post #1366 of 582010/21/12 at 4:05pmpost #1367 of 582010/24/12 at 9:02ampost #1368 of 582010/24/12 at 9:57ampost #1369 of 582010/24/12 at 3:09pmpost #1370 of 582010/25/12 at 2:27pmpost #1371 of 582010/26/12 at 1:28pmpost #1372 of 582010/26/12 at 2:33pmpost #1373 of 582010/26/12 at 2:59pmpost #1374 of 582010/26/12 at 3:22pmpost #1375 of 582010/28/12 at 1:25pmpost #1376 of 582010/29/12 at 2:32pmHey Kent,
Your Umbrella is the canopy material pure polyester or a blend?
I have both a pure polyester canopy and a poly/cotton blend canopy from The Umbrella Shop here in Vancouver.
The poly/cotton canopy feels and looks much better IMO.
I really like your umbrella because the shaft is all one piece, the ones I have the hook handle is drilled and glued on.
Still a quality umbrella but not built for a BAWSS!post #1377 of 582010/31/12 at 10:07amThread Starterpost #1378 of 582010/31/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Stupid question...what does 'with Spalla' mean?
And on that unpadded, is it completely unstructured like you may find in a summer cotton jacket?post #1379 of 582010/31/12 at 11:34ampost #1380 of 582010/31/12 at 2:22pmGot my suit this week, and I love it. I definitely plan on getting my next suit from Kent as well. The quality and construction is amazing, and even the base fabric that I chose is better than expected. I can't think of any place where you can get a full canvas MTM suit for the price that Kent is offering. I just dropped mine off at the tailor today, and I'll post some fit pics when it's done.
The fit out of the box was great, I just needed some minor alterations done. On the jacket, I'm getting the left sleeve let out about 1cm, and I'm getting the waist suppressed very slightly. All the important measurements were perfect - the shoulder, chest, length, and the lowering of the buttoning point were all spot on according to my requests. The trial jackets only come in Regular lengths and I need a Long, so I'm pretty impressed that the changes made to the pattern came out to a perfectly balanced Long for me. The trial trousers were very tight in the thigh and seat for me, so I increased these measurements pretty significantly on my MTM order, but they came out a little too big. So I'm getting the seat taken in and the thigh slimmed a bit.
All in all, these changes are negligible considering the process was done entirely over email with no fittings outside of the trial suit. I can't recommend his MTM suit program highly enough - if you're on the fence, bite the bullet and place your order now!
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Currently, there are 1232 Active Users (258 Members and 974 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › TOM FORD Men's Suit Bond QoS Regency Model Rare Find 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding