On the site it is a darn good looking umbrella. Please got pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 4/27/15 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 92post #1366 of 478010/21/12 at 4:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1367 of 478010/24/12 at 9:02ampost #1368 of 478010/24/12 at 9:57ampost #1369 of 478010/24/12 at 3:09pmpost #1370 of 478010/25/12 at 2:27pmpost #1371 of 478010/26/12 at 1:28pmpost #1372 of 478010/26/12 at 2:33pmpost #1373 of 478010/26/12 at 2:59pmpost #1374 of 478010/26/12 at 3:22pmpost #1375 of 478010/28/12 at 1:25pmpost #1376 of 478010/29/12 at 2:32pmHey Kent,
Your Umbrella is the canopy material pure polyester or a blend?
I have both a pure polyester canopy and a poly/cotton blend canopy from The Umbrella Shop here in Vancouver.
The poly/cotton canopy feels and looks much better IMO.
I really like your umbrella because the shaft is all one piece, the ones I have the hook handle is drilled and glued on.
Still a quality umbrella but not built for a BAWSS!post #1377 of 478010/31/12 at 10:07amThread Starterpost #1378 of 478010/31/12 at 10:28amQuote:
Stupid question...what does 'with Spalla' mean?
And on that unpadded, is it completely unstructured like you may find in a summer cotton jacket?post #1379 of 478010/31/12 at 11:34ampost #1380 of 478010/31/12 at 2:22pmGot my suit this week, and I love it. I definitely plan on getting my next suit from Kent as well. The quality and construction is amazing, and even the base fabric that I chose is better than expected. I can't think of any place where you can get a full canvas MTM suit for the price that Kent is offering. I just dropped mine off at the tailor today, and I'll post some fit pics when it's done.
The fit out of the box was great, I just needed some minor alterations done. On the jacket, I'm getting the left sleeve let out about 1cm, and I'm getting the waist suppressed very slightly. All the important measurements were perfect - the shoulder, chest, length, and the lowering of the buttoning point were all spot on according to my requests. The trial jackets only come in Regular lengths and I need a Long, so I'm pretty impressed that the changes made to the pattern came out to a perfectly balanced Long for me. The trial trousers were very tight in the thigh and seat for me, so I increased these measurements pretty significantly on my MTM order, but they came out a little too big. So I'm getting the seat taken in and the thigh slimmed a bit.
All in all, these changes are negligible considering the process was done entirely over email with no fittings outside of the trial suit. I can't recommend his MTM suit program highly enough - if you're on the fence, bite the bullet and place your order now!
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
Currently, there are 1652 Active Users (360 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Gitman Vintage Navy Gingham Sz. M - READ 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...