Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 7/4/15 at 8:07am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 88
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 48479/24/12 at 4:36amQuote:
I've no doubt everyone's been satisfied. Go Kent!
What I find interesting are the fits! I think it would be fun to get ideas from each other by posting how the suits turned out with one's own specifications.Quote:
Sounds good. I've been eying some for a long time.post #1308 of 48479/24/12 at 7:46ampost #1309 of 48479/24/12 at 7:55ampost #1310 of 48479/24/12 at 5:20pmpost #1311 of 48479/29/12 at 8:36pmpost #1312 of 484710/1/12 at 8:35pmpost #1313 of 484710/1/12 at 9:33pmpost #1314 of 484710/1/12 at 10:46pmThread StarterQuote:
Plaintoe should be restocked in about six weeks. Medium brown captoe is not as popular of a color, so that might be three months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll notify you when it's in.Quote:
You'll pay to send it back, and for the custom suit to be sent to you, so an extra $32.Quote:
Maroon and black, in both long and short sleeve will be available in about six weeks.post #1315 of 484710/2/12 at 12:04ampost #1316 of 484710/2/12 at 11:24ampost #1317 of 484710/2/12 at 11:56amJust submitted the final details for my suit....it will be a relatively standard navy blue (fabric 7089, I couldn't find it on the website, but I picked it out of one of the swatch books), with wide lapels, soft shoulders, and a ticket pocket. Other than that, nothing else out of the ordinary. I should have the finished product in about 5 weeks....will post pics once it's ready!post #1318 of 484710/2/12 at 11:57ampost #1319 of 484710/2/12 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Just submitted the final details for my suit....it will be a relatively standard navy blue (fabric 7089, I couldn't find it on the website, but I picked it out of one of the swatch books), with wide lapels, soft shoulders, and a ticket pocket. Other than that, nothing else out of the ordinary. I should have the finished product in about 5 weeks....will post pics once it's ready!
Definitely want to see this.
I plan on getting engaged soon and I'm thinking about having Kent do my wedding suit. I'm thinking mid gray. Does anyone have any suggestions based on his fabrics offered?
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Sock choice and thickness...? 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Sam Hober prince of Wales glen plaid wedding tie 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris ss14 Chelsea Boots. size 43 (10 US) 2 minutes ago
- › Saddleback Leather Chestnut Travel Case 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Best shoes with jeans and dress shirt?? 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...