Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Today
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 88
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1307 of 53109/24/12 at 4:36amQuote:
I've no doubt everyone's been satisfied. Go Kent!
What I find interesting are the fits! I think it would be fun to get ideas from each other by posting how the suits turned out with one's own specifications.Quote:
Sounds good. I've been eying some for a long time.post #1308 of 53109/24/12 at 7:46ampost #1309 of 53109/24/12 at 7:55ampost #1310 of 53109/24/12 at 5:20pmpost #1311 of 53109/29/12 at 8:36pmpost #1312 of 531010/1/12 at 8:35pmpost #1313 of 531010/1/12 at 9:33pmpost #1314 of 531010/1/12 at 10:46pmThread StarterQuote:
Plaintoe should be restocked in about six weeks. Medium brown captoe is not as popular of a color, so that might be three months. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll notify you when it's in.Quote:
You'll pay to send it back, and for the custom suit to be sent to you, so an extra $32.Quote:
Maroon and black, in both long and short sleeve will be available in about six weeks.post #1315 of 531010/2/12 at 12:04ampost #1316 of 531010/2/12 at 11:24ampost #1317 of 531010/2/12 at 11:56amJust submitted the final details for my suit....it will be a relatively standard navy blue (fabric 7089, I couldn't find it on the website, but I picked it out of one of the swatch books), with wide lapels, soft shoulders, and a ticket pocket. Other than that, nothing else out of the ordinary. I should have the finished product in about 5 weeks....will post pics once it's ready!post #1318 of 531010/2/12 at 11:57ampost #1319 of 531010/2/12 at 2:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Just submitted the final details for my suit....it will be a relatively standard navy blue (fabric 7089, I couldn't find it on the website, but I picked it out of one of the swatch books), with wide lapels, soft shoulders, and a ticket pocket. Other than that, nothing else out of the ordinary. I should have the finished product in about 5 weeks....will post pics once it's ready!
Definitely want to see this.
I plan on getting engaged soon and I'm thinking about having Kent do my wedding suit. I'm thinking mid gray. Does anyone have any suggestions based on his fabrics offered?
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 19 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 20 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...