Ahh, if only you were a little taller! The suit looks really great. Is 9.75" the standard rise for the 29 (or 30?) waist suit trousers?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 4:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 87post #1291 of 47099/14/12 at 10:44am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1292 of 47099/14/12 at 11:17ampost #1293 of 47099/17/12 at 8:37ampost #1294 of 47099/19/12 at 11:28pmpost #1295 of 47099/20/12 at 12:25am^ Looking good. Did you order the charcoal trial suit first?
I'm really liking the navy windowpane fabric on offer but can't justify paying an extra $120 at least for getting the suit shipped to me, shipping it back just so I can get measurements and then paying shipping on the MTM suit.post #1296 of 47099/20/12 at 12:50ampost #1297 of 47099/20/12 at 6:31ampost #1298 of 47099/20/12 at 6:37ampost #1299 of 47099/20/12 at 7:00ampost #1300 of 47099/20/12 at 8:54ampost #1301 of 47099/20/12 at 12:23pmpost #1302 of 47099/23/12 at 4:23pmpost #1303 of 47099/23/12 at 5:53pmpost #1304 of 47099/23/12 at 6:11pmThread Starter
I've made around 50 suits so far. Everyone has been satisfied. Most are staple charcoal and navy suits, not too exciting to see.
Canadian and Australian customers: I have suits with 36 jacket and 30 trouser in both countries. Now would be a good time to order as you'll be able to avoid the vicissitudes of international shipping and potential customs and tax.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › Adam Kimmel pants, 30W, new with tags 11 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 32 seconds ago
- › Viberg Service Boot Black Chromexcel - Size 8.5 - Worn ONCE 40 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Augustine Academy Vampire Tux Black Blazer and pants (BNWT) 2 minutes ago
- › SAINT CRISPIN'S 9F 10D US Mod 104 Austerity Brogue Oxford used shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...