or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009 - Page 30

post #436 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
+1. Let me know.
sign up. link is on page 28.
post #437 of 1312
I'm in. Thx.
post #438 of 1312
I'm in.
post #439 of 1312
in. let's do dis
post #440 of 1312
In. (Run & Gun)
post #441 of 1312
I just changed the league settings to 16 teams... just in case we get more people who want to play. We were at 11.

Lets start talking about this now, so we aren't bitching about it later, is the draft date/time ok for everyone?
post #442 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I just changed the league settings to 16 teams... just in case we get more people who want to play. We were at 11.

Lets start talking about this now, so we aren't bitching about it later, is the draft date/time ok for everyone?

Yup. In fact, it's the only weekend in Aug that works for me.
post #443 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post
Yup. In fact, it's the only weekend in Aug that works for me.

Could always do it in December... with retroactive stats. Would make things a lot easier
post #444 of 1312
Date will be a problem for me -- my 5th anniversary. If necessary, I'll set it for auto draft, assuming that's possible.
post #445 of 1312
I was thinking about joining, if that's okay. Before I do, what is the date and time of the draft?
post #446 of 1312
Just joined.
post #447 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by djs488 View Post
I was thinking about joining, if that's okay. Before I do, what is the date and time of the draft?

Your live online draft is set for Sun Aug 24 4:00pm PDT
post #448 of 1312
Good for me.

12 teams...

I'm gonna get my ass handed to me this year.

And probably not just by Slim.
post #449 of 1312
when is the draft. let do this!
post #450 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJets View Post
when is the draft. let do this!

A Pox from the Pax has arrived upon you...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009