or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009 - Page 76

post #1126 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I watched as Asdrubal left the game tonight with a shoulder injury. Couldn't help but think of you.

Doesn't look too serious.

I think you should be disqualified. Pujols is obviously juicing.
post #1127 of 1312
I think my all-star game and home run derby stats should count.
post #1128 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
I think you should be disqualified. Pujols is obviously juicing.

Hell, half my team is juicing. Including pitchers...
Why single out Pujols?
post #1129 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I think my all-star game and home run derby stats should count.

I'm hoping Pujols wins the HR derby. Cruz hitting 11 in the first round is not a good sign for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Hell, half my team is juicing. Including pitchers...
Why single out Pujols?

Your pitching is *almost* as bad as mine.
post #1130 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
Your pitching is *almost* as bad as mine.
My pitching is fine. Slim - Number one in wins and K's, number eight in saves, number six in ERA, number six in WHIP. On average that works out to the 4th best pitching in our league. Steve - Number three in wins, number two in K's, number eleven in saves, number ten in ERA, number nine in WHIP. Which works out to about seventh. We are basically even in batting.
post #1131 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
My pitching is fine.

Slim - Number one in wins and K's*, number eight in saves, number six in ERA, number six in WHIP.

On average that works out to the 4th best pitching in our league.

Steve - Number three in wins, number two in K's, number eleven in saves, number ten in ERA, number nine in WHIP.

Which works out to about seventh.


We are basically even in batting.

*Due to streaming
post #1132 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike View Post
*Due to streaming

+1

Not impressed
post #1133 of 1312
I'm not the only one in the league. It's a valid strategy, and I'm streaming less than you guys would like to believe. I *am* carrying 12 pitchers (1 on the DL) at the moment.
post #1134 of 1312
Steve, for example, has picked up 40 pitchers. josereyes4president has picked up 30 pitchers. Lone Fish Fan has picked up 26 pitchers. Carpenterrorists have picked up 49. Why don't any of THEM have more wins? I've picked up 26. Hmmm????
post #1135 of 1312
Bitches need to stop being so jealous.
post #1136 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
I think my all-star game and home run derby stats should count.

I'm down for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
My pitching is fine.

Slim - Number one in wins and K's, number eight in saves, number six in ERA, number six in WHIP.

On average that works out to the 4th best pitching in our league.

Steve - Number three in wins, number two in K's, number eleven in saves, number ten in ERA, number nine in WHIP.

Which works out to about seventh.


We are basically even in batting.

I've really fucked up my pitching staff. Having Sabbathia and Lee under performing hasn't helped much. Plus I thought Vazquez would have more wins.

And I should have been more patient with my hitters. But that's life.

I enjoy the competition.

And there's always the second half. I think I was only 4-5 games better last year. I'm coiled like a cobra, ready to strike.
post #1137 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Steve, for example, has picked up 40 pitchers.
josereyes4president has picked up 30 pitchers.
Lone Fish Fan has picked up 26 pitchers.
Carpenterrorists have picked up 49.

Why don't any of THEM have more wins?

I've picked up 26.

Hmmm????

B-B-B-B-ecause...
post #1138 of 1312
Oh! Because you carry more pitchers. I only have 4 starters
post #1139 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
And there's always the second half. I think I was only 4-5 games better last year. I'm coiled like a cobra, ready to strike.
At week 14 last year, you were 128-91 which is .584 winning percentage. So far this year, of course, you have a .471 winning percentage. \t Can't really say how many "games"you were up on this year, because we had a lot more scoring categories last year (thus the 128-91 score)
post #1140 of 1312
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike View Post
Oh! Because you carry more pitchers. I only have 4 starters
Thats your fault, Dummy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009