Related Forum Threads
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ლ(｡◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ）HERE are a few small items for you to enjoy Last post on 6/15/11 at 10:46pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RO Jackets(L)- Julius Bag- Attachment Jeans-RO Jeans- BBS Leather Jacket -CDG Hoodie Last post on 6/23/11 at 1:24am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FINAL DROPS▐M/34/11:Levi's→BR Leather Jacket→Timberland Abington Chukka→J. Crew Last post on 6/1/11 at 9:42am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Thoughts on G- Star? - Page 5post #61 of 833/7/12 at 7:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 833/8/12 at 6:19ampost #63 of 835/10/12 at 10:19am
I like G-Star a lot. My store carries a more edited variety of their products. It has held up well and fits my Greek God physique quite well. Go with what works. Some brands fit others better than others. i.g. I can't fit into Rag and Bone, (although I wish I could). Don't worry about what others say, go with what you like. A lot of "fashionites" on here are so full of themselves that they have to discharge their ego's and pompousness onto others. G-Star is good. I don't care what other's say.post #64 of 835/10/12 at 5:42pmpost #65 of 835/23/12 at 9:57pmpost #66 of 835/23/12 at 10:19pmpost #67 of 835/24/12 at 1:52amQuote:Originally Posted by MJP2448
I like G-Star a lot. My store carries a more edited variety of their products. It has held up well and fits my Greek God physique quite well. Go with what works. Some brands fit others better than others. i.g. I can't fit into Rag and Bone, (although I wish I could). Don't worry about what others say, go with what you like. A lot of "fashionites" on here are so full of themselves that they have to discharge their ego's and pompousness onto others. G-Star is good. I don't care what other's say.
Someday you will retract that statement.post #68 of 835/24/12 at 7:15ampost #69 of 835/24/12 at 11:36ampost #70 of 835/24/12 at 11:43ampost #71 of 835/24/12 at 11:55am
Ha. I'd love to see what a 200,000 dollar cigar looks like. Are they rolled by the ghost of Fidel Castro himself? Although that is just what I keep in my New York City apartment. As for the other's I don't really keep track. I am too busy doing things and constantly adding to my wardrobe when I travel to other countries and cities via private jet to worry about that. I've gotta add, It'd be kind of stupid to spend that much on a cigar, don't you think?post #72 of 835/24/12 at 11:56ampost #73 of 835/24/12 at 11:57ampost #74 of 835/24/12 at 12:22pm
- Thoughts on G- Star?
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 29 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › Munich in the summer 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...