Originally Posted by Knight
I thought it was worth sharing with you all on this thread, that i am selling quite a in-depth collection of my g-star wardrobe. Most of these items are jackets. From different collections including G-Star's highly popular Correct line (the dressier, sophisticated, suit cut and tailored G-star pieces) and other collections. All these items have almost no branding in them. Like many of you, I too hated the over-branding g-star is known for and it is also known the brand-free pieces are hard to find.
The pieces i'm selling range between Never worn > Worn 1-2 times. I will list below the items im selling with the condition theyre in. The prices im asking range from 1/4 to 1/3 of the original price i paid for, so they're a real steal as they say.
What's the catch?
I simply lost weight
and the jackets i have are too big haha. All the jackets im selling are in a Medium
and im officially a small. Please allow me 3-5 days to photograph the pieces up for sale. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or like to see extra pictures and i''ll do my very best for you.
Truth be told im sad to see these pieces, but theyre too big for me and will sadly sit in my wardrobe. I'd rather someone have them, wear them, enjoy them and really appreciate the timelessness of these pieces for years to come. Photos will be posted in the next 3-5 days, but if you have immediate requests for certain items, you will be prioritised first.
All prices are in $AUD [Australian Dollars]
List as follows:Jackets list
1. G-Star Handcrafted Labour Jacket > Indigo > Selvage Denim > Size Medium > $170 > Never Worn
(Includes sewing kit)
2. G-Star Sleen Correct Jacket > Navy > Cotton Twill > Size Medium > $100 > Worn twice
3. G-Star Lennox Jacket (Winter version with waist belt) > Waxed Cotton > Black > Size Medium > $150 > Worn Once
4. G-Star Module Cardigan > Melton Wool (with some nylon details) > Navy > Size Medium > $100 > Never Worn
5. G-Star Correct Line Suit Jacket 1 > Light Grey with fine white pinstripe > Size Medium > $120 > Never Worn
6. G-Star Ward Paletot (Winter Overcoat) > Heavy Melton Wool (quilted) > Black > Size Medium > $120 > Never Worn
7. G-Star New Correct Line trench (lightweight trench) > Lightweight Waxed Nylon > Navy > Size Medium > $120 > Never WornShirts list
1. G-Star Midnight Denim shirt > Indigo denim shirt > Size Medium > $50 > Worn Once
2. G-Star Correct Line button down shirt > Oxford cotton > Light blue > Medium > $50 > Never Worn
OK that's the list as i said i will post pictures within the next few days as im in the middle of photographing them all. Any questions or requests again please PM me and i'll happily oblige.
Thanks for your time, and i look forward to hearing from you