or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › My neighbor's new car:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My neighbor's new car: - Page 5

post #61 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post
I've been planning on a Audi avant for our next practical car, but at this rate I'll probably have to go with the Volvo wagon.
Audi wagons are much more attractive, IMHO. For 2009 the A6 avant comes with the new 300hp supercharged v6 which makes it even better. There is also the A4 avant that was recently redesigned and expanded in size. It comes configured with 2.0L turbo 4 (211hp/258lbs) and automatic transmission only. Both Avants come with quattro AWD standard, of course.
post #62 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmax View Post
Audi wagons are much more attractive, IMHO. For 2009 the A6 avant comes with the new 300hp supercharged v6 which makes it even better.

Well damn! I'll take one of these w/ a manual transmission!
post #63 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataku View Post
Well damn! I'll take one of these w/ a manual transmission!
No go. If you want a 300hp family wagon with a manual you can still get a 535xi. You'll probably have to order it since no dealer is likely to keep this combo in his inventory.
post #64 of 67
Blast. Still, I'll just have to sit around and hope that someone around here buys one with a manual transmission because I'll never be able to afford one new. I wait 'till depreciation cuts the price down to 1/2 or 3/4 of what it was new.
post #65 of 67
What about the RS6? I don't think they sell it in the US, but this is the best looking wagon I've ever seen.
post #66 of 67
Some turd this thread turned out to be. Drawing of a Maserati and a couple shots of dirty everyday cars.

dl
post #67 of 67
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dl20 View Post
Some turd this thread turned out to be. Drawing of a Maserati and a couple shots of dirty everyday cars.

dl

It was a picture of a Maserati... which happens to be the same model / color as my neighbors car.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › My neighbor's new car: