or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Private Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Private Sale - Page 4

post #46 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
Drive up - the Biltmore store tends to be well stocked

Biltmore? Uh oh. I cannot escape from the shoes, can I ?
post #47 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
No, I think there will be an online markdown, it just hasn't happened yet. The current website "Sale" is simply for clearance items.
Alan,

Any idea when the online sale normally goes into effect? At the strike of midnight? At 8 am?

I'll be travelling the night before and interviewing the morning of the sale. Hoping I can time it just right before my size is sold out.
post #48 of 242
IIRC, the last sale started in the middle of the night EST and our west coast friends were the first to make purchases with some even able to double stack coupons.
post #49 of 242
Yeah, I think it started at like 2 am or so. I tried and midnight, and it was a no go, but it worked later.
post #50 of 242
Damnit, I shot my load on some other recent jacket/shoe purchases. I've been waiting for a month or two for a good sale and nothing and now this and Asprey, again. I guess the church is right about masturbation and now I am being punished
post #51 of 242
Probably stupid question, but does the sale include MTM?
post #52 of 242
Went to the Palo Alto store tonight -- no shoes in my size that I wanted but it was good to confirm sizing. Don't need anything else I wanted, but there were some nice PL linen trousers tagged for the same -- $245 or $295, less 40% less 15% = $125 -$150 plus tax.
post #53 of 242
Re: the Macs -- is there more than one brown finish available? Are they available in an antiqued and non-antiqued finish? Dark Oak Calf and Black are all I see online.
post #54 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girardian
Went to the Palo Alto store tonight -- no shoes in my size that I wanted but it was good to confirm sizing. Don't need anything else I wanted, but there were some nice PL linen trousers tagged for the same -- $245 or $295, less 40% less 15% = $125 -$150 plus tax.

There are a bunch of those on ebay for $109.
post #55 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girardian
Re: the Macs -- is there more than one brown finish available? Are they available in an antiqued and non-antiqued finish? Dark Oak Calf and Black are all I see online.

Polo.com only offers the mackay in dark oak and black. The Mansion in NYC also has(d) edwardian and coffee suede.
post #56 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel
There are a bunch of those on ebay for $109.


And some of questionable authenticity.
post #57 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
And some of questionable authenticity.

Yeah, but the polosphere guy and msand1 sell only legitimate stuff, at least everything that I have bought from them so far has been legitimate RLPL.
post #58 of 242
Does anyone know if they carry the Camden Monk at the Polo Mansion store here in NYC in size 7.5D. I am thinking of ordering them online and exchanging them for a smaller size at the store.


Thanks a million
post #59 of 242
Does anyone know if i) the Chevy Chase store has started the sale yet and ii) if they carry the Mackays? Thanks
post #60 of 242
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce330
Does anyone know if i) the Chevy Chase store has started the sale yet and ii) if they carry the Mackays? Thanks
i) Don't know -- give the store a call
ii) Yes -- both Edwardian and Dark Oak. Not sure if they carry black, but you wouldn't want the Mackay in black anyways.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Private Sale