or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Private Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Private Sale - Page 12

post #166 of 242
Can someone who owns or has seen the Camdens comment conclusively on what last the shoe is made? Thanks.
post #167 of 242
I know this is mostly a shoe thread, but are any of the socks wool instead of cotton? I hate cotton socks.

Tom
post #168 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000
Can someone who owns or has seen the Camdens comment conclusively on what last the shoe is made? Thanks.
Looks like 89 - can't be sure, but definitely looks 89 to me. I'm ordering one as we speak.
post #169 of 242
FWIW, "free shipping" does not seem to work when using the 15% off code. I followed this link, but still got charged shipping: http://www.coupilia.com/polo.asp
post #170 of 242
Not as sexy as the shoes, but quite useful is their linen handkerchief/pocket square in an attractive hem stitch, marked down to about $11.50 with the discount.



Signed,
Pocket Square Encouragement Squad
post #171 of 242
Yeah, no free ship. Bummer. But the MAY18 code does work on the sale items. I'm in on the Camdens too.

I also noticed that the plain Darltons in cordovan are back! I've got a pair and they're great.
post #172 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
Not as sexy as the shoes, but quite useful is their linen handkerchief/pocket square in an attractive hem stitch, marked down to about $11.50 with the discount.



Signed,
Pocket Square Encouragement Squad


Outstanding find Alan, I'm ordering a few.
post #173 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Outstanding find Alan, I'm ordering a few.
LOL! Stop this man before he shops again!

What made me hesitate was "Imported". If it's made in Ireland or Italy I'd expect them to say so... if in the PRC, less so.
post #174 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
LOL! Stop this man before he shops again!

Is this an intervention? Are you #2? Where am I, is this the Village?
post #175 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
What made me hesitate was "Imported". If it's made in Ireland or Italy I'd expect them to say so... if in the PRC, less so.
True, but it's just a hemstitch.
post #176 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Is this an intervention? Are you #2? Where am I, is this the Village?
The new number two... You are number six. Information. By hook or by crook, we will...
post #177 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman
The new number two... You are number six. Information. By hook or by crook, we will...

No shortage of #2's, eh?

Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free man.
post #178 of 242
Have I lost my mind? I actually like this RLX jacket (not with the matching pants, of course):

post #179 of 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcaltransplant
If there is anytime to buy a pair of McKays, its now. Actually this is probably the best time to purchase the shell cordovans, since CJ has upped the price to $795 for most American models (see Turnbull & Asser kiosk, Barney's, etc.)


I hadn't heard $795, but Ben Silver currently offers a C&J shell cordovan penny for $675, which is already pretty pricey. I'm glad I just picked up the Darlton penny in shell for $300. Thank you Polo sale!

My collection of shell cordovan penny loafers continues to increase (If I may be so bold, I like to consider myself the aportnoy of shell cordovan penny loafers ). With the Darlton, I'm up to six in various colors (the other five are Aldens), with one more possibly on the way.
post #180 of 242
I'm going to be really broke! Just bought these.....

http://www.polo.com/product/index.js...entPage=family

http://www.polo.com/product/index.js...entPage=family

Got the pants in blue not white. I got 15% off ontop of the 40% but like zjpj said i still got hit with 20$ for shipping.

I decided against shoes this time, since im still trying to make my Barksdale loafers fit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ralph Lauren Private Sale