or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 65

post #961 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoben View Post

I received my UB 101 from Nordstrom, but why are they 12.5oz? I was expecting 14.5oz.



is it actually 12.5 oz or just a misprint?
post #962 of 1449
It's a misprint.
post #963 of 1449

And now it's worth a lot of money! :P

post #964 of 1449
You can always weigh them and find out.
post #965 of 1449

ask Brandon some credit, gift card or coupon for the misprint, heheheicon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
 

post #966 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post






I'll get a full pic up later. Sz 34 chinos

 

hi dirty denim, did you remember actual size of the waist in your 33 and 34 ub21 skinny when it first came (before it streched) ? and which one is your true size, 33 or 34? 

post #967 of 1449

Thought I'd share my pair of 201's:

1.5 years, 2 soaks, 2 washes

 

 

 

 


Edited by youmeoui - 2/16/13 at 4:28pm
post #968 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoknight View Post

hi dirty denim, did you remember actual size of the waist in your 33 and 34 ub21 skinny when it first came (before it streched) ? and which one is your true size, 33 or 34? 

Hi, unfortunately I did not measure. The 34 fits a bit bigger than I want but still fits good. The 33 I just got back from denim therapy and have worn them around the house for a few hours so far. They are soooo tight I can't button the top button yet. I'm a bit scared they might be to tight.
post #969 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoknight View Post

hi dirty denim, did you remember actual size of the waist in your 33 and 34 ub21 skinny when it first came (before it streched) ? and which one is your true size, 33 or 34? 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post

Hi, unfortunately I did not measure. The 34 fits a bit bigger than I want but still fits good. The 33 I just got back from denim therapy and have worn them around the house for a few hours so far. They are soooo tight I can't button the top button yet. I'm a bit scared they might be to tight.

New UB121 Tagged 34 (Awaiting Exchange)

Waist -35 (Bands Aligned)
Thigh-11.75 @ Seam
Knee-8.75 @13"
LO-8
post #970 of 1449
Any word on when the Unbranded chinos in 201/ tapered fit become available somewhere? As far as I know, so far only skinny and slim straight are out.
post #971 of 1449

my UB @ Railcar fine goods have my HDC entry jeans hemmed thanks guys for the good service it just took less than 10 minutes for chainstitch  with Union Special. also thanks for the tour and showing me how you make your Jeans, your 16oz is on my list.

post #972 of 1449

Five days down on my Unbranded 221 21oz Tapered... These are fading FAST!

I couldnt get the top button closed for shit first time I put them on, put its stretching, and I hope its going to stretch a lot more, bought a size too small!

What do you guys think about the fit?

30/32

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

post #973 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post


Hi, unfortunately I did not measure. The 34 fits a bit bigger than I want but still fits good. The 33 I just got back from denim therapy and have worn them around the house for a few hours so far. They are soooo tight I can't button the top button yet. I'm a bit scared they might be to tight.

 

but you got a nice fit with your 33, does the waist streched already?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobutada55 View Post



New UB121 Tagged 34 (Awaiting Exchange)

Waist -35 (Bands Aligned)
Thigh-11.75 @ Seam
Knee-8.75 @13"
LO-8

 

thanks nobutada, i am a bit confused about the sizing, because rue state and blue owl have very different measurement

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeadope View Post

Five days down on my Unbranded 221 21oz Tapered... These are fading FAST!

I couldnt get the top button closed for shit first time I put them on, put its stretching, and I hope its going to stretch a lot more, bought a size too small!

What do you guys think about the fit?

30/32

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

i think thats a bit tight, but nice fit you got there. can you tell me your height and weight? because i wanna buy that size, but still strugling between skinny or tapered

post #974 of 1449
Everyone's talking about how they stretch (not much, apparently), but how about shrinkage? I'd like to try their 21oz tapered -- a cheap experiment in heavy denim to see if it's worth trying Ironheart or similar. Any info would be gratefully received. Cheers.
post #975 of 1449
isnt anybody questioning why these 21oz are fading so fast? i totally get that heavier denim tends to fade faster...but seeing the jeans being worn for 1 month and lookin like theyve been work in for about 6...it raises questions as to why the denim isnt holding the indigo well...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans