Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 54post #796 of 15741/9/13 at 5:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #797 of 15741/9/13 at 5:35amQuote:
Yea I had the same issue when I was using a mid sized wallet. I have since switched to a small card wallet which fades faster because it causes more abrasion. Not that I was looking for faster fades but it does do the job if that's what ur looking forpost #798 of 15741/9/13 at 5:41ampost #799 of 15741/9/13 at 5:48ampost #800 of 15741/9/13 at 3:45pmpost #801 of 15741/9/13 at 5:41pmYea I made the same mistake. That's why I grabbed them in a 33 as well plus I needed a competition pair for the heavy weight competition 2. Get some fit pics up when u have a chance F***city. U lost ur button already? Every time I button these it feels like mine are ready to pop as well. I bought buttons off eBay u can hammer in place. The buttons I have replaced have been fine so farpost #802 of 15741/9/13 at 5:46pmpost #803 of 15741/9/13 at 5:51pmpost #804 of 15741/9/13 at 6:08pmpost #805 of 15741/9/13 at 6:16pmpost #806 of 15741/10/13 at 9:04ampost #807 of 15741/10/13 at 3:38pmIt all depends on what size range u are in. In a few of the size ranges some of the measurements are the same or a tad different. If u are worried about the leg measurements and u are thinking of a tagged size 31 then I think u can size down to the tagged 30's. But like I said it all depends on what ur normal problem areas are.
Oh and as for ur stretch question I have never done more than a size down on these and they have loosened up enough for me to be quite comfortable in them but then again there wasn't much stretching needed in the first place. I believe these are not as forgiving as other denims like say apc'spost #808 of 15741/10/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
pics of these monstrosities please LOLpost #809 of 15741/10/13 at 5:50pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1386 Active Users (323 Members and 1063 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cleaning Vintage Leather Moto Jacket WITHOUT re-dye? Also - stitch... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › LVC 1955 jeans 5 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?