Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 52
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks. Sad to see they still haven't increased the pocket size. I loved my Unbranded jeans but I had to return them because it was impossible to keep my phone and wallet in the front pockets. I currently wear N&F WeirdGuy which are great but are double the price and they don't always have the best color schemes.
We have only a few sizes that were available after pre-orders, you were one of the lucky ones that did not have to wait.
Here is a quick heavyweight update. Currently the UB221 tapered fit will be easy to get for a while longer. There is enough available where we expect to have stock available in store once our next shipment arrives. UB321 stock is dwindling down and 28's and 38's are gone, but all sizes 29-36 are good for a while. UB121 is almost sold out. There is only a few sizes still availalble. Overall, I recommend pre-ordering if you want to guarantee getting one of thes from the first production run. Second production run probably will not happen until late spring or summer.
About to place the order Jay...I sent u an email with a quick question in regards to hemming. I'll ask it here as well. I normally wear a 32 length and have never got a pair of raws hemmed prior to wearing or washing. If I get a waist size 33 hemmed to a 32 length will they shrink much that I won't be able to cuff once? I generally like a clean one cuff that's a tad short anyway so it might not make a difference.
Edit: I ordered a 33 length to be certain
I have a pair of the 21-oz 321' s on pre-order and asked for hemming. I was told that the HW denim was breaking their needles and that they were checking into getting heavier needles by February.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...