Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 6:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 52
Styleforum Top Pickspost #767 of 15521/4/13 at 8:14ampost #768 of 15521/4/13 at 9:05ampost #769 of 15521/4/13 at 12:49pmpost #770 of 15521/4/13 at 1:10pm
Thanks. Sad to see they still haven't increased the pocket size. I loved my Unbranded jeans but I had to return them because it was impossible to keep my phone and wallet in the front pockets. I currently wear N&F WeirdGuy which are great but are double the price and they don't always have the best color schemes.post #771 of 15521/4/13 at 2:38pmpost #772 of 15521/4/13 at 11:57pmpost #773 of 15521/5/13 at 5:05ampost #774 of 15521/5/13 at 7:23amQuote:
We have only a few sizes that were available after pre-orders, you were one of the lucky ones that did not have to wait.
Here is a quick heavyweight update. Currently the UB221 tapered fit will be easy to get for a while longer. There is enough available where we expect to have stock available in store once our next shipment arrives. UB321 stock is dwindling down and 28's and 38's are gone, but all sizes 29-36 are good for a while. UB121 is almost sold out. There is only a few sizes still availalble. Overall, I recommend pre-ordering if you want to guarantee getting one of thes from the first production run. Second production run probably will not happen until late spring or summer.post #775 of 15521/5/13 at 9:54ampost #776 of 15521/5/13 at 11:53ampost #777 of 15521/5/13 at 3:52pmQuote:
About to place the order Jay...I sent u an email with a quick question in regards to hemming. I'll ask it here as well. I normally wear a 32 length and have never got a pair of raws hemmed prior to wearing or washing. If I get a waist size 33 hemmed to a 32 length will they shrink much that I won't be able to cuff once? I generally like a clean one cuff that's a tad short anyway so it might not make a difference.
Edit: I ordered a 33 length to be certainpost #778 of 15521/5/13 at 7:51pmpost #779 of 15521/5/13 at 9:38pmpost #780 of 15521/6/13 at 9:23amQuote:
I have a pair of the 21-oz 321' s on pre-order and asked for hemming. I was told that the HW denim was breaking their needles and that they were checking into getting heavier needles by February.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Belgravia 10.5E Dark Oak Antique (184 last) 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 21 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 23 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 25 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...