or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 47

post #691 of 1449

So I got unbranded's - Size 28s. I have a 30 waist size in levis, but most my jeans measure to about 31. I manage to button 3 with difficulty if I wear them where I normally wear them, and all 4 if I pull them up. I've worn them for about a day now with them "up" and my hips are sort of bruising (I have to pull REALLY really hard to button them.) I can't return them as I already had them hemmed. Do you think I should stick with them? I need them to stretch about an inch to wear them...

post #692 of 1449

Hmmm after reading this I think I have to look at some UB chinos...  What do you guys find is the best place purchase them online? 

post #693 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post

Hmmm after reading this I think I have to look at some UB chinos...  What do you guys find is the best place purchase them online? 

 BlueOwlfing02[1].gif

post #694 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mint Forest View Post

Is size 32 your normal size for jeans/pants? Is the quality good for the price? Is the material thick?

I can't make out the navy one too well. The beige one looks like glossy/shiny?. But they look nice. I'd like to get them but I can't decide whether to go one size up or TTS.

I'd say I'm normally a 32" waist...maybe 33"

They do have a slight gloss

the material is a bit thicker which is why I like them...think dickies

Get a couple sizes if unsure

I think I got 32" and 33" when I got my jeans from urban outfitters...they have free returns so there's no loss
post #695 of 1449
So I find very cool denim. I also like to get into the store of Denim
 
lg
post #696 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump's Brother View Post


I'd say I'm normally a 32" waist...maybe 33"
They do have a slight gloss
the material is a bit thicker which is why I like them...think dickies
Get a couple sizes if unsure
I think I got 32" and 33" when I got my jeans from urban outfitters...they have free returns so there's no loss

 

Thanks. I'll probably go TTS. I checked UO's site and I didn't know they started carrying sizes below 30 waist for the both slim and skinny chinos. I was originally looking at blue owl for the skinny chino.

post #697 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post

Hmmm after reading this I think I have to look at some UB chinos...  What do you guys find is the best place purchase them online? 

If you are in Vancouver just go to Chrome Yellow in Gastown. 

post #698 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate Yoko staff View Post

If you are in Vancouver just go to Chrome Yellow in Gastown. 

Thanks for this!

 

Will have to go take a look!

post #699 of 1449
They carry them online at Nordstrom now. Noticed them a day or two ago. Seems online only, but may expand to B&M...
post #700 of 1449

For those who are interested in the Unbranded 21oz. Found out that they are available now on rue+state webshop! Damn these are tempting!!!! haha

post #701 of 1449
Just wanted to share my pair. They're retired as of early Novemeber.
Skinnys. Sized up 1.
2 wash, 2 soaks.
2 years.

Top button popped off at ~18-19 months. So no complaints there.



post #702 of 1449

gj nice fade, if only the top button doesn't comes out :/

post #703 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post

For those who are interested in the Unbranded 21oz. Found out that they are available now on rue+state webshop! Damn these are tempting!!!! haha

The fit seems to be looser than the straight fit they normally carry.. Where is the skinny and tapered? Why don't they have size 29? o.0

post #704 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrp View Post

The fit seems to be looser than the straight fit they normally carry.. Where is the skinny and tapered? Why don't they have size 29? o.0

You're right they look kind off loose, maybe the model sized one up on the picture? I don't know... About size 29, maybe they sold out already? And the tapered is right here.

post #705 of 1449

hmm since rue and state is canadian I wonder if they are going to do boxing day sales nod[1].gif
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans