what a stuck up asshole... n&f are clearly stating that their product were made in canada, unbranded are using japanese. not chinese. stop posting if you can't prove anything
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 45
Styleforum Top Pickspost #662 of 157412/12/12 at 3:13pmpost #663 of 157412/12/12 at 3:36pmpost #664 of 157412/12/12 at 3:45pmpost #665 of 157412/12/12 at 6:40pmSo - actual question regarding Unbranded. With the UO sale (20% today only if you're interested) - thinking of finally picking up some. Running with the assumption that tapered ~= Weird Guys and skinny = Skinny Guys
Also I'm seeing to size up 1 in the chinos (even for slim/straight) - is that the correct consensus?
Edit: Disabled ad blocker and yes, gray jeans are raw heh (duh moment)
Edited by Invictus146 - 12/12/12 at 7:05pmpost #666 of 157412/12/12 at 6:54pmpost #667 of 157412/12/12 at 8:26pmpost #668 of 157412/15/12 at 1:30pmI got my 21oz UB's today, lovely heavy feel, and for the money you can't complain at all, the finish and detail aren't as complete as other brands like the big E, or levis, but they are relatively well made and will do exactly what they say on the tin. The only problem for me is that the low rise give me a camel toe, even though I sized up.post #669 of 157412/15/12 at 2:46pmpost #670 of 157412/15/12 at 11:43pmpost #671 of 157412/16/12 at 3:43amQuote:Originally Posted by HarryM
I got my 21oz UB's today, lovely heavy feel, and for the money you can't complain at all, the finish and detail aren't as complete as other brands like the big E, or levis, but they are relatively well made and will do exactly what they say on the tin. The only problem for me is that the low rise give me a camel toe, even though I sized up.
How about pictures? Telling which price you paid? Which model you bought? I would guess you know somebody that sells them?
Did I say pictures? :Ppost #672 of 157412/16/12 at 9:45ampost #673 of 157412/16/12 at 12:44pmpost #674 of 157412/16/12 at 5:12pmpost #675 of 157412/16/12 at 5:17pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1414 Active Users (305 Members and 1109 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 10 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allend Edmonds Dryden 10EEE Mocha 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...