or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 37

post #541 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by lckychrmsbboy View Post

while all these companies use the same fabric being "denim" they surely are not all the same. They use different types of cottons and different methods of dying the fabric. The more expensive jap brands using pure indigo is not the same as a company using synth. indigo. All of that and more also determines the price of the jeans.

And to be honest you sound like a moron. 

What Les is trying to say about the fabric is that "Unbranded" and "Naked&Famous" use the same exact denim. Unbranded is equivalent to Naked&Famous. Why? Because Unbranded was set up by the makers of Naked&Famous.

Brandon Svarc of Naked and Famous says:
Quote:
“Unbranded is 15oz raw selvedge denim for around $80 retail which is much more attainable for many folks. While Unbranded is made in China, the sewing quality is excellent, and this brand is growing quite quickly. It is a concept brand made to challenge any branded product, even Naked & Famous. With Unbranded, all you pay for is jeans. We don’t even have to make brand labels or buttons or stamp the leather patch!”

No ad campaigns, advertisements, celebrities, no name brands, plain leather patches, and manufacturing in China make these jeans affordable at a $80 price range compared to Naked&Famous jeans that costs 2x as much.

The makers of The Unbranded brand had the right mindset. High equality denim costs hundreds, which many people can not afford or do not want to spend. Unbranded makes it affordable for people who want to start wearing raw denim as well as make it more affordable to youngsters. Honestly, I feel that Unbranded jeans (along with Nudies) have attracted ignorant, arrogant people would just want to get in on the hype.

Wear any of the discussed jeans like any other jeans you've had before selvedge/raw. You wear your jeans, and I'll wear mine. Get off my jeans about it, and quit bragging about your new "raw jeans".

Can we get a rep in here to clear things up once and for all?
post #542 of 1449

Anyone know a store that carries these somewhere near the border of la and orange county? I went to the urban outfitters in costa mesa and they don't carry them. I went to american rag cie in newport and they barely carried them. At most like 5 pairs in really odd sizes. I really prefer to try on a pair before buying.


Thanks.
 

post #543 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpspeeeeed View Post

Anyone know a store that carries these somewhere near the border of la and orange county? I went to the urban outfitters in costa mesa and they don't carry them. I went to american rag cie in newport and they barely carried them. At most like 5 pairs in really odd sizes. I really prefer to try on a pair before buying.


Thanks.

 

You can always ask American Rag to special order a pair from the LaBrea location. That location has a better selection in stock. Or just drive up to LA to Am Rag...
post #544 of 1449
Unbranded: 13oz Selvedge Chinos


We are excited to introduce a new edition of the Unbranded line up....13oz Selvedge Chinos. This new fabric is available in both beige and navy in all 3 of Unbranded's fits. The first production has just arrived which includes the skinny version of both fabrics. We will stock the tapered versions as well which are currently in production and scheduled to arrive in about 4-6 weeks. The fabric is woven in Japan on vintage shuttle looms, has a very soft hand, good weight, and sewn into a perfect fitting 5 pocket jean for a reasonable price of only $78.

Unbranded "Skinny Leg" 13oz Selvedge Chino in Beige - Model UB107 - $78
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7890000
* The "Skinny Leg" fit is a slim straight leg fit that skinny, but not skin tight.
* Made with 13oz Japanese raw sanforized selvedge chino fabric
* Fabric has a soft feel and very comfortable. Fabric is dyed throughout, so no fading on this one, expect it to maintain is color.
* 5 pocket, button fly closure
* Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail
* Hidden back pocket rivets, chainstitched hems, leather patch
* 100% cotton
* Made in Macau
* Available in sizes 28-36



Unbranded "Skinny Leg" 13oz Selvedge Chino in Navy - Model UB108 - $78
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7890001
* The "Skinny Leg" fit is a slim straight leg fit that skinny, but not skin tight.
* Made with 13oz Japanese raw sanforized selvedge chino fabric
* Fabric has a soft feel and very comfortable. Fabric is dyed throughout, so no fading on this one, expect it to maintain is color.
* 5 pocket, button fly closure
* Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail
* Hidden back pocket rivets, chainstitched hems, leather patch
* 100% cotton
* Made in Macau
* Available in sizes 28-36



More on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/09/unbranded-skinny-leg-13oz-selvedge.html
post #545 of 1449
^^ Wondering if the pockets are deeper now and actually usable?
post #546 of 1449

^ Chinos look sweet ^

hhmm...never seen Unbranded in AZ UO's. Better go double check.

I still don't understand people getting upset and saying "now EVERYBODY has a pair of raw

denim". Chillout...if people wanna get a pair then let them. I know I was excited when I got my 1st pair (Nudies)

post #547 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Kristiankid View Post

^ Chinos look sweet ^
hhmm...never seen Unbranded in AZ UO's. Better go double check.
I still don't understand people getting upset and saying "now EVERYBODY has a pair of raw
denim". Chillout...if people wanna get a pair then let them. I know I was excited when I got my 1st pair (Nudies)

You can prolly get Unbranded at Industrie Denim in AZ in Scottsdale. They do carry N&F and I think they carry Unbranded as well.
post #548 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloWang View Post

^^ Wondering if the pockets are deeper now and actually usable?

 

They are not.

 

Slim/straights (labeled by UO at least) should be coming soon. Even though I'm a 32/33 in most brands slim/skinny fits, the 34s did not fit me. If I don't like these I might have to go for the 36s in the skinny fit (it's not the waist as much as the legs, to be honest).

post #549 of 1449

Definitely been meaning to check that place out in Scottsdale

post #550 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

 

Must suck paying $400 for jeans when there are $80 jeans out there that use the same quality Japanese denim. But you know, people like Kiya won't become millionaires by selling jeans for $80!

 

Are those faded unbranded jeans? If so I'm definitely buying those. Absolutely.

post #551 of 1449

Yes, they were featured on Fade Friday a few months ago. 1 year and 1 wash IIRC.

 

I am currently rotating UB's with my Studio 'D 103s, Samurai S710xx, Flat Heads 1001, RRL Raw slims, Big John Ruri selvedge, and Grim Tim Dry Open Org. Selvedge.

 

When I say UB's denim and construction is legit I know what I am talking about.

post #552 of 1449

Slim-Straights (labeled by UO/Unbranded has them labeled as Straight Fit) came in today, but I'm sending them back. They are still tight/slim in the thigh, but the leg opening is way too wide for me. They look like bell bottoms on me. Looks like I'll have to go up to a 36 in the skinny fit, which seems odd, because I'm a 31 - 33 in most other brands. I know someone said earlier that these won't fade (which is good, because I really like the deep color), but will they stretch at all? I'm still pondering between getting the 36s or going with the 34s again and wear them around until they stretch a bit.

post #553 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Yes, they were featured on Fade Friday a few months ago. 1 year and 1 wash IIRC.

 

I am currently rotating UB's with my Studio 'D 103s, Samurai S710xx, Flat Heads 1001, RRL Raw slims, Big John Ruri selvedge, and Grim Tim Dry Open Org. Selvedge.

 

When I say UB's denim and construction is legit I know what I am talking about.

 

seriously? a pair for each day of the week?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuponoodles View Post

Slim-Straights (labeled by UO/Unbranded has them labeled as Straight Fit) came in today, but I'm sending them back. They are still tight/slim in the thigh, but the leg opening is way too wide for me. They look like bell bottoms on me. Looks like I'll have to go up to a 36 in the skinny fit, which seems odd, because I'm a 31 - 33 in most other brands. I know someone said earlier that these won't fade (which is good, because I really like the deep color), but will they stretch at all? I'm still pondering between getting the 36s or going with the 34s again and wear them around until they stretch a bit.

 

whatre your measurements?  and why dont you look at the tapered fit instead of skinny? itll have more room in the thighs and tighter in the calves/ankles

post #554 of 1449
any got fit pics of how skinny looks compared to the tapered leg?
post #555 of 1449
they definitely have unbranded at industrie
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans