Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 34post #496 of 15528/28/12 at 11:35am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #497 of 15528/29/12 at 9:24pmWill hit a year on my pair in Sept. Haven't had any washes yet, still smelling great.
I find the front pockets useless for the typical person. This is what I carry (being a EDCer)
Pens clipped in front right pocket
Blade in coin pocket
Keychain on belt loop
Wallet in back right
Flashlight in back left
Phone goes in back left or in hand, move to table/front pocket when sitting.
Pockets are basically the only thing that annoy me with these.post #498 of 15528/30/12 at 9:09amUnbranded Beige & Navy 13oz Raw Selvedge Chinos: Coming Soon!
Unbranded will be introducing several new products this fall. Two of the most intriguing uses a 13oz Japan made raw chino fabric which will be offered in a beige and a navy colors. The fabric has a very soft hand, good weight, and sewn into a perfect fitting 5 pocket jean for a reasonable price of only $78. Both fabrics will be offered in all 3 Unbranded fits. We will stock the skinny and tapered fits initially. The skinny fits recently came out of production and we expect them to be in stock next week. The tapered fits are still in production and will be released in mid-October. Here are a few more details.
Unbranded 13oz Beige Raw Selvedge Chino
Unbranded 13oz Navy Raw Selvedge Chino
More details on our blog: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/08/unbranded-beige-navy-13oz-raw-selvedge.htmlpost #499 of 15528/31/12 at 8:14amUnbranded 21oz Super Heavy Weight Raw Selvedge: Coming Soon!
Another new Unbranded release this fall will be a 21oz super heavy weight raw selvedge denim. The fabric will have a soft feel and smooth surface, yet have the girth and rigidness you would expect from a heavy weight fabric. The indigo color is a nice dark shade that will fade incredibly well. This one is offered in all 3 Unbranded fits (Skinny, Tapered, Straight) and we will stock all 3. The first run is currently in production and we expect the first release in late October. Best part, these will retail under $100. Here are a few other photos, more details will be available upon arrival!
Above are from the sample, production will be slightly different:
- The 21oz will be chain-stitched at the hem
- The selvedge edge will be beige/blue/beige, not red like in the sample photo
- The buttons will be iron color not copper like in the sample photo
More details on our blog: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/08/unbranded-21oz-super-heavy-weight-raw.html
Edited by Jay-D - 8/31/12 at 12:12pmpost #500 of 15528/31/12 at 11:28ampost #501 of 15529/1/12 at 10:37ampost #502 of 15529/1/12 at 11:28ampost #503 of 15529/1/12 at 12:12pmGot this in the mail May 16 then i started wearing them that day because i am excited its my 1st raw denim. So it is a little bit more than 4 months but i have my NF that i wear sometimes, the image color is a little bit lighter than the actual color. I had a sea wash last july 16 and one premature hand wash August 28 because i spilled red wine on one leg but it turn out more beautiful. Hope my future Samurai and Iron Heart will fade the same way lol..... ah i forgot to answer your question, JUST WEAR THEM EVERYDAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND WEAR THEM THE WAY YOU WANT IT. and well that sea wash might be called cheating but i want to wear a pretty faded jeans were the honeycomb and creases in the right place not a pretty faded damage jeans.post #504 of 15529/1/12 at 2:00pmThink of the pain i had breaking this beauty for the 1st few weeks! I almost gave up. So definitely i will size down 1 on any sanforized denim i will buy in the future it is worth the pain for the fit i am looking for a jeans, so my 5cent advice is to size down, mine stretch 2 sizes after 2 weeks.
Edited by ben2t - 9/2/12 at 9:58ampost #505 of 15529/9/12 at 3:16pmpost #506 of 15529/9/12 at 3:49pmHi I'm new here. Been browsing around this forum for a while now and these look like a great starter pair to get me into the denim game. Though I need help with sizing, everyone says to go TTS or up one on the skinnies and some say as much as up two. I have a true waist of 31-31.5" and I need to know how much smaller is the actual waist compared to the tag size. About .5"? 1"? Should I go with 31's or 32's? I'm about 5'10" and 130-140lb if that helps.post #507 of 15529/10/12 at 2:55pmI am 5'6" and my true waist is 32 and i bought tag size 30 on UB201 actual measurement is 31. So in other words i went 2 sizes down and you can see in the photos the sacrifice i endured for the 1st week or so. Now the current measurement is waist 33 tight 12 knee 8.5 hem 7, inseam 35. They were not the skinny type but rather the tapered one. My 5cent of advice is forget the tag size go for the actual size, if your true size is 31.5 go for 32 measurement and if you are brave enought and want slim fit then go for 31. Check blueowlworkshop they have the actual measurement on their website.:Di:)
Edited by ben2t - 9/10/12 at 3:19pmpost #508 of 15529/10/12 at 3:16pmSamurai 21oz $398 BIG
Iron Heart 21oz $430 Selfedge
UNBRANDED 21oz for less than $100. WTF!!!!
NO OFFENCE to those Denim Head for the price comparison, since poor guy like me can only dream of owning one SAMURAI OR IRON HEART 21oz's jeans. From my experience i know unbranded will look good just any other raw denim if you beat them up.post #509 of 15529/10/12 at 3:19pmpost #510 of 15529/10/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
Lots of people do that, not a lot of people get fades like yours in the amount of time you have spent wearing them.
You must have magic sweat or something. Well done, they look awesome, can't wait to see more shots in a few months.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1672 Active Users (417 Members and 1255 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Does this look good? 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Hannibal (NBC) 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015