buy a few pairs, and return what you don't like to the store.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 33
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 15747/27/12 at 12:33pmpost #483 of 15747/27/12 at 2:25pmpost #484 of 15748/9/12 at 3:55pmpost #485 of 15748/11/12 at 10:27pmpost #486 of 15748/14/12 at 1:36pmpost #487 of 15748/15/12 at 7:38pmpost #488 of 15748/16/12 at 8:52pmpost #489 of 15748/19/12 at 2:57pmQuote:
thanks! i think this pair has like 4 washespost #490 of 15748/25/12 at 10:53ampost #491 of 15748/25/12 at 12:17pmQuote:
BlueOwl has measurements that I think are fairly accurate. Measure yourself then look those up. I think you should be around a 28/29, as Tapereds fit like WGs, although WGs may be 1 size bigger than UBs.post #492 of 15748/27/12 at 2:38pm
Has anyone else had an issue with the inseam length being irregular, as in the two legs being uneven length. My pair of the ub101's that I bought just about a week ago has a discrepancy of about an inch, and I did measure them properly. This is an issue for me when I cuff them. Thinking of getting them hemmed?post #493 of 15748/27/12 at 11:48pm
I bought a pair of UB301 in 34 and 36 waist. The 34 is pretty damn tight in the waist (definite discomfort) and the pockets are pretty useless at this point, can't really get my hands inside them, They fit pretty nice everywhere else though. The 36 is immediately comfortable to wear and fits comfortable too but feels slightly too baggy/ flowy.
How much will these jeans stretch out? Should I just tough it out and wear the 34 a few times and have it stretch to my body? Levis 501's 34 waist fit similarly to the ub301's and they stretched wonderfully after a few wears and are very comfortable now but I hear that selvedge stretches significantly less?post #494 of 15748/27/12 at 11:52pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cleaning Vintage Leather Moto Jacket WITHOUT re-dye? Also - stitch... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › LVC 1955 jeans 5 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?