Do these ever go on sale online? A little reluctant to spend $80 if i can't try them on at a store first (there are no stores that carry them near me).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 31
Styleforum Top Picks
I don't think I've ever seen the jeans specifically on sale online. Maybe a store-wide -10% coupon occasionally.
I think they're reasonably priced for what they are. I have a pair, for $78, they're decent.
Dude, Urban Outfitters does free returns... you can just swap for a size up or down if you didn't get the correct size... You can even swap for a different fit in the same denim.
However when they used to carry these in stores they would be on sale racks ranging from $10-40. Good deal back then.
Not sure if you could want to spend the $70-80 now. Used prices are a lot cheaper as well (seen worn 5 times like new for $35)
I believe you can bring these to the store for a return.
A few pages back people also mentioned seeing these at Marshalls and such stores for significantly cheaper.
I'd say probly not, you can always call them and ask....
About sizing, read this thread, you found it, invest the time in reading peoples post about sizing and style fit.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 second ago
- › NEW MAHOGANY SAPHIR POMMADIER CREAM POLISH 75ML + MAHOGANY SAPHIR... 9 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 seconds ago
- › Caruso Sport Jacket Sale 38-42 Made in Italy 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments/Orslow/Woolrich Woolen Mills/Helmut Lang Pants... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan