Do these ever go on sale online? A little reluctant to spend $80 if i can't try them on at a store first (there are no stores that carry them near me).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 31
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 15746/14/12 at 12:32ampost #453 of 15746/14/12 at 6:27amQuote:
I don't think I've ever seen the jeans specifically on sale online. Maybe a store-wide -10% coupon occasionally.
I think they're reasonably priced for what they are. I have a pair, for $78, they're decent.post #454 of 15746/14/12 at 7:49amQuote:
Dude, Urban Outfitters does free returns... you can just swap for a size up or down if you didn't get the correct size... You can even swap for a different fit in the same denim.post #455 of 15746/14/12 at 11:20amThese hardly go on sale at UO unless they're having a coupon code or something.
However when they used to carry these in stores they would be on sale racks ranging from $10-40. Good deal back then.
Not sure if you could want to spend the $70-80 now. Used prices are a lot cheaper as well (seen worn 5 times like new for $35)
I believe you can bring these to the store for a return.
A few pages back people also mentioned seeing these at Marshalls and such stores for significantly cheaper.post #456 of 15746/14/12 at 11:30ampost #457 of 15746/14/12 at 11:52ampost #458 of 15746/14/12 at 11:55ampost #459 of 15746/14/12 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 15746/14/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
I'd say probly not, you can always call them and ask....
About sizing, read this thread, you found it, invest the time in reading peoples post about sizing and style fit.post #461 of 15746/17/12 at 11:44ampost #462 of 15746/17/12 at 3:49pmpost #463 of 15746/17/12 at 4:21pmpost #464 of 15746/17/12 at 7:26pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Hair Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 30 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.