Do these ever go on sale online? A little reluctant to spend $80 if i can't try them on at a store first (there are no stores that carry them near me).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 31post #452 of 15896/14/12 at 12:32ampost #453 of 15896/14/12 at 6:27amQuote:
I don't think I've ever seen the jeans specifically on sale online. Maybe a store-wide -10% coupon occasionally.
I think they're reasonably priced for what they are. I have a pair, for $78, they're decent.post #454 of 15896/14/12 at 7:49amQuote:
Dude, Urban Outfitters does free returns... you can just swap for a size up or down if you didn't get the correct size... You can even swap for a different fit in the same denim.post #455 of 15896/14/12 at 11:20amThese hardly go on sale at UO unless they're having a coupon code or something.
However when they used to carry these in stores they would be on sale racks ranging from $10-40. Good deal back then.
Not sure if you could want to spend the $70-80 now. Used prices are a lot cheaper as well (seen worn 5 times like new for $35)
I believe you can bring these to the store for a return.
A few pages back people also mentioned seeing these at Marshalls and such stores for significantly cheaper.post #456 of 15896/14/12 at 11:30ampost #457 of 15896/14/12 at 11:52ampost #458 of 15896/14/12 at 11:55ampost #459 of 15896/14/12 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 15896/14/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
I'd say probly not, you can always call them and ask....
About sizing, read this thread, you found it, invest the time in reading peoples post about sizing and style fit.post #461 of 15896/17/12 at 11:44ampost #462 of 15896/17/12 at 3:49pmpost #463 of 15896/17/12 at 4:21pmpost #464 of 15896/17/12 at 7:26pmpost #465 of 15896/17/12 at 11:33pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 15 minutes ago
- › RIDICULOUS DEALS - ELITE BRANDS - VARIOUS SIZES - Attolini, Brioni,... 15 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 16 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 20 minutes ago
- › Santoni Loafer 13 D 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...