Do these ever go on sale online? A little reluctant to spend $80 if i can't try them on at a store first (there are no stores that carry them near me).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 31post #452 of 15846/14/12 at 12:32ampost #453 of 15846/14/12 at 6:27amQuote:
I don't think I've ever seen the jeans specifically on sale online. Maybe a store-wide -10% coupon occasionally.
I think they're reasonably priced for what they are. I have a pair, for $78, they're decent.post #454 of 15846/14/12 at 7:49amQuote:
Dude, Urban Outfitters does free returns... you can just swap for a size up or down if you didn't get the correct size... You can even swap for a different fit in the same denim.post #455 of 15846/14/12 at 11:20amThese hardly go on sale at UO unless they're having a coupon code or something.
However when they used to carry these in stores they would be on sale racks ranging from $10-40. Good deal back then.
Not sure if you could want to spend the $70-80 now. Used prices are a lot cheaper as well (seen worn 5 times like new for $35)
I believe you can bring these to the store for a return.
A few pages back people also mentioned seeing these at Marshalls and such stores for significantly cheaper.post #456 of 15846/14/12 at 11:30ampost #457 of 15846/14/12 at 11:52ampost #458 of 15846/14/12 at 11:55ampost #459 of 15846/14/12 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 15846/14/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
I'd say probly not, you can always call them and ask....
About sizing, read this thread, you found it, invest the time in reading peoples post about sizing and style fit.post #461 of 15846/17/12 at 11:44ampost #462 of 15846/17/12 at 3:49pmpost #463 of 15846/17/12 at 4:21pmpost #464 of 15846/17/12 at 7:26pmpost #465 of 15846/17/12 at 11:33pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Navy Blazer Staple - 40L 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding