Do these ever go on sale online? A little reluctant to spend $80 if i can't try them on at a store first (there are no stores that carry them near me).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 31
Styleforum Top Pickspost #452 of 15516/14/12 at 12:32ampost #453 of 15516/14/12 at 6:27amQuote:
I don't think I've ever seen the jeans specifically on sale online. Maybe a store-wide -10% coupon occasionally.
I think they're reasonably priced for what they are. I have a pair, for $78, they're decent.post #454 of 15516/14/12 at 7:49amQuote:
Dude, Urban Outfitters does free returns... you can just swap for a size up or down if you didn't get the correct size... You can even swap for a different fit in the same denim.post #455 of 15516/14/12 at 11:20amThese hardly go on sale at UO unless they're having a coupon code or something.
However when they used to carry these in stores they would be on sale racks ranging from $10-40. Good deal back then.
Not sure if you could want to spend the $70-80 now. Used prices are a lot cheaper as well (seen worn 5 times like new for $35)
I believe you can bring these to the store for a return.
A few pages back people also mentioned seeing these at Marshalls and such stores for significantly cheaper.post #456 of 15516/14/12 at 11:30ampost #457 of 15516/14/12 at 11:52ampost #458 of 15516/14/12 at 11:55ampost #459 of 15516/14/12 at 1:02pmpost #460 of 15516/14/12 at 2:23pmQuote:
I'd say probly not, you can always call them and ask....
About sizing, read this thread, you found it, invest the time in reading peoples post about sizing and style fit.post #461 of 15516/17/12 at 11:44ampost #462 of 15516/17/12 at 3:49pmpost #463 of 15516/17/12 at 4:21pmpost #464 of 15516/17/12 at 7:26pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 14 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 15 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan