hey those are my jeans! would you happen to know the source on the picture. i sent them to n & f so im guessing they took it?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 15514/1/12 at 12:50ampost #423 of 15514/2/12 at 9:36ampost #424 of 15514/2/12 at 9:37ampost #425 of 15514/2/12 at 5:02pm
I tried the Unbranded Skinny but the pockets were wayyy too small and tight, are the pockets equally as small and tight on the Taper cut?
Also, I weigh 170lbs and I'm 5'10. I have pretty big thighs but a small waist. In most regular non-raw jeans I wear a size 32 or 33. What size should I buy in the Unbranded Tapered fit?
Edited by groundkontrol - 4/2/12 at 7:39pmpost #426 of 15514/4/12 at 12:56pmpost #427 of 15514/4/12 at 12:58pmpost #428 of 15514/5/12 at 3:25pmpost #429 of 15514/6/12 at 1:35am
I wear a 31 in Levis 511, and gave the Unbranded Skinnys a try a few months ago. It's been about 3 months and everything is starting to settle now. I got it in a size 31, and it fits perfectly after some break in. The waist and thighs stretched a bit for me, as did the pockets. If you guys are experiencing small pockets, just break them in.post #430 of 15514/8/12 at 11:21ampost #431 of 15514/8/12 at 7:42pmpost #432 of 15514/11/12 at 3:57pmQuote:
Almost anything can be done by a good tailor. Personally I don't find the pockets to be small, but I'm sure you can find a tailor who will cut and sew a pocket extension for you for little money...post #433 of 15514/13/12 at 8:01pmpost #434 of 15514/13/12 at 8:02pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › E. Marinella Colognes and Fragrances 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Price Reduction - Walnut Cordovan Boots From Rider Boot Company... 5 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...