Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 22
Styleforum Top Picks
Also, what does skinny unbranded fit similar to? The petit standard?
The tapered fit isn't too far off from the weird guys, but yeah they are a little roomier all the way down. The unbranded skinny fit is closer to a perfectly sized down NS, not like the PS those are waaay more tapered. I've seen some really nice fits for both these cuts but i like the more slim tapered kind of fit, so i'd go with the tapered. Depends on your body type and what kind of fit you like though
Surprisingly enough, when I tried tapered and Skinnys in the same size, I swore the tapereds were slimmer. Weird.
Unbranded is a denim label with no branding of any kind (not even on the leather tag), no washes, no embroidery, no ad campaigns, and no extra costs billed into the price of the product. It basically strips denim down to the essentials in order to achieve a reasonable price. It is a 15oz Japanese raw selvedge denim with great details, a great fit, and only $78.
Unbranded is the perfect raw denim for a neophyte to the raw denim scene. The fabric is a 15oz sanforized raw selvedge made in Japan and rope dyed in indigo. The denim is sewn in Macau in the same factory that makes other premium denims like ACP and Evisu. The construction features a button fly, hidden rivets, a leather tag, and chainstitched hems. Available in 3 fits: skinny, tapered, and straight. Available in indigo or black. Our first shipment in on the way and will be in store within 2 weeks. Blue Owl will stock skinny and tapered in both indigo and black.
More details are on our recent blog post http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...-selvedge.html.
Looks like i'll be ordering online.
The 31 skinny would be my size but the thigh measures slightly smaller than my own thigh.. I can get a 32 but everything will be more "roomy". Should i buy then soak to shrink? How much does it shrink in the waist?
Alright I bought two pairs of these because I wasn't sure how they would fit. I'm 5'11 with a build between athletic and muscular @ 164 lbs. I do lots of squats, deads, and things of that nature so naturally skinnies weren't an option with my 22" thighs and above average size calves. I bought the slim fit selvedge and the tapered selvedge with the intent to return whichever pair I didn't like.
The slim fits were very tight around the waist but mostly loose everywhere else. I had a hard time buttoning them up. I was not a fan of how loose they are around the ankles however. These fit almost identical to my Levi 514s.
The tapereds were just enough looser around the waist that I didnt have to suck in and make an actual effort to get them buttoned up. They fit slightly slimmer through the seat and thighs (my balls are uncomfortable right now but I suspect that will fix itself as the jeans loosen up). They hug my calves with just enough slack to be comfortable and are not loose around the ankles.
Verdict: I like the tapered fit much better.
Sorry, I don't have pics. The iPhone 3G camera quality isn't worth even trying.
Hopefully this helps another athlete-type that's interested in buying these jeans.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Bauhaus on a Budget – a Rodina Review 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...