or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 20

post #286 of 1486
I like looking at your pics modern art and I like the obsessive nature of your project so keep it up! I was gonna do a similar thing with a pair of N&F jeans I have but I'm also lazy.
post #287 of 1486
^ thanks for the support wogbog! 112 days of consecutive wear without wash. http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-16-review first noticeable stain - teriyaki sauce under the right back pocket
post #288 of 1486
modernART from hypebeast?
post #289 of 1486
I have recommended these for a few guys that were looking for cheap selvedge. I am going to take that back. I have had a bunch of loose threads that needed cutting, a belt loop that seems to be coming undone, and the rivets around both pockets look like they might pop off soon. I own a pair of grey skinny fit w/ around 1 month of light wearing.

Nothing bad has happened yet, but I seriously doubt these are going to hold up past 6 months w/o some type of repairs.

I really like the actual material though, but construction seems to be below average compared to my nicer brands. Even NF jeans seem to be miles ahead when regarding durability.
post #290 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
I have recommended these for a few guys that were looking for cheap selvedge. I am going to take that back. I have had a bunch of loose threads that needed cutting, a belt loop that seems to be coming undone, and the rivets around both pockets look like they might pop off soon. I own a pair of grey skinny fit w/ around 1 month of light wearing.

Nothing bad has happened yet, but I seriously doubt these are going to hold up past 6 months w/o some type of repairs.

I really like the actual material though, but construction seems to be below average compared to my nicer brands. Even NF jeans seem to be miles ahead when regarding durability.

I've had loose threads at times but that's about it, did you size down a lot?
post #291 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese1 View Post
I've had loose threads at times but that's about it, did you size down a lot?

I went TTS. My waist as of right now measure around 33-33.5. I could have gone done even further, but I don't care for tight jeans.

The loose threads aren't that much of an issue to me. It's the belt loop and rivets looking like they are going to pop. These have extremely light wear of nothing but walking around and sitting on my ass. 1 month is a conservative estimate as well.

I would be interested if anyone else has had these type of issues with their jeans.
post #292 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
I went TTS. My waist as of right now measure around 33-33.5. I could have gone done even further, but I don't care for tight jeans.

The loose threads aren't that much of an issue to me. It's the belt loop and rivets looking like they are going to pop. These have extremely light wear of nothing but walking around and sitting on my ass. 1 month is a conservative estimate as well.

I would be interested if anyone else has had these type of issues with their jeans.

I have a pair with about 75 wears and it's been fine, my other pair should only have like a half month of wear but I haven't seen any problems, I have heard that the top waist button pops off at times on these. Apparently the little things aren't done so well with these jeans
post #293 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by wEstSidE View Post
modernART from hypebeast?
Yes, sir. Same modernART.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
I went TTS. My waist as of right now measure around 33-33.5. I could have gone done even further, but I don't care for tight jeans. The loose threads aren't that much of an issue to me. It's the belt loop and rivets looking like they are going to pop. These have extremely light wear of nothing but walking around and sitting on my ass. 1 month is a conservative estimate as well. I would be interested if anyone else has had these type of issues with their jeans.
Hey jimmyfingers, I've actually had issues with loose thread on my unbranded skinny as well (I sized up 1 from my true waist), and similar to you, it's not at all a big deal to me. As far as my belt loop and rivets go, they seem to be holding up quite well. I don't notice any potential problems in the near future. I've been wearing my pair everyday since the start of 2011 (today marks 119 days of consecutive wear), and for the most part, it's light wear - walking and sitting. True, construction and attention to detail could definitely be better. Overall though, I'm satisfied with the jeans for the price. Don't know if you've seen my posts in this thread, but you can check out my progress on my blog Without Wash (the link is below in my sig).
post #294 of 1486
119 consecutive days of wear.

more pics here: http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-17-review/







post #295 of 1486
FYI karma loop is now selling unbranded in indigo and black for the same cost as UO.
post #296 of 1486
I'm selling my Unbranded Skinnys in a 32 if anyone's interested. Looking to trade for a 32 Tapered if anyone's interested. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=230841
post #297 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post
119 consecutive days of wear.

more pics here: http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-17-review/


Gotta preserve that color.
post #298 of 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobutada55 View Post
FYI karma loop is now selling unbranded in indigo and black for the same cost as UO.

Also any Aussies looking for Unbranded jeans should check us out!
post #299 of 1486
Unbranded Jeans are awesome i hope i find some second pairs
post #300 of 1486
unbranded skinny. 1 size up. 126 consecutive days of wear, without wash. http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/05/week-18-review
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans