or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 18

post #256 of 1366
85 consecutive days of wear. excuse the cardboard, the cement was went.

http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/03/week-12-review





post #257 of 1366
good stuff man, cool of you to do this for a whole year!
post #258 of 1366
How do you size the various models? Same as Naked and Famous?
post #259 of 1366
They're pretty much true to size
post #260 of 1366
TTS on tapered, sized up 2 on skinnies
post #261 of 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
good stuff man, cool of you to do this for a whole year!
thanks man! i got a long way to go, but it's been interesting just documenting everything so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
TTS on tapered, sized up 2 on skinnies
i think this is quite accurate. i've also read on other forums people sizing down 1 on tapered and sizing up 1 on skinnies. for my unbranded skinnies, i sized up 1.
post #262 of 1366
91 consecutive days of wear (3 months):

http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-13-review/

































post #263 of 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernART View Post
91 consecutive days of wear (3 months):

http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-13-review/



Those are turning out really well. I like how your wallet/card holder (right?) is leaving a fade in the back pocket...

might be ordering some of these. Can't really go wrong at $80...
post #264 of 1366
Watup guys I was thinking of picking up a pair of Unbranded tapered or some N&F weird guys. Is N&F worth the extra $50?
post #265 of 1366
Naked and Famous is definitely worth the extra money. Usually heavier weight and better construction. Plus, obviously greater choices.
post #266 of 1366
Well these are made by N&F and I honestly can't tell the difference
post #267 of 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post
Well these are made by N&F and I honestly can't tell the difference

Are unbrandeds' identical cut to n&f, or just identical construction?
post #268 of 1366
Same cut but made in China afaik
post #269 of 1366
who has a size 32 in the tapered cut for sale?
post #270 of 1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeFX View Post
Those are turning out really well. I like how your wallet/card holder (right?) is leaving a fade in the back pocket...

might be ordering some of these. Can't really go wrong at $80...

thanks, man! and yes, it's a card holder in that left pocket and chapstick in the coin pocket.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans