About a years worth that probably averages out to at least once or twice a week, so Im past 100 wears for sure. There is fading on the pocket mounting points and some interesting fades from wrinkles and stuff (probably a result of washing and not straightening out to dry), but the lighter nature of the grey in general means it will take a while for fades to become apparent. Also, I am not sure if they use a standard dye or if it is a sulphur/chemical type dye that bonds much more strongly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
Just want to throw my hat in here for a second...
I ordered straight from Unbranded's site for the free custom hemming + chain stitch. They tell you that it takes 3-7 days to hem before they're shipped. It's been two weeks and after being told a week ago that my jeans would be hemmed "shortly," yesterday afternoon I found out they still had not started. Not a hint of remorse or an offer to expedite the shipping. I would not advise ordering from them directly if you need to have them before a certain date.
Sounds like you need to sell them and buy a bigger size, for your family's sake!
Exchange before it's too late..
If they shrink you'll kick yourself and have to buy another pair...
Fading really nicely - look great!
Don't know about sizing, sorry
Unbranded and Naked and Famous are the most inexpensive intro to raw denim, but not forever jeans - so they're nicer but won't necessarily last longer than your Gaps....you need to buy Japanese Raws to really get the difference - but they cost a Lot more!
Hey, I've read through most of this thread but this if my first time posting. I'm 6', ~167 lbs., with a 32.5" waist and ordered a pair of 101 (Size 33) and 201 (Size 32) to compare the fits. I noticed that the 201 are ~3" inches shorter and seem just as tight in the leg if not tighter. I can button up both pairs fairly easily and have a finger or two of room in the waist. I prefer the 101 fit throughout the legs and prefer the longer inseam as well. I wouldn't mind a little stretch in the legs but I'm kinda worried the waist might get too loose. However, I don't want to size down because I feel like the legs might be a bit too tight then. What do you guys think and how much do these stretch, if at all?
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 23 seconds ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...