About a years worth that probably averages out to at least once or twice a week, so Im past 100 wears for sure. There is fading on the pocket mounting points and some interesting fades from wrinkles and stuff (probably a result of washing and not straightening out to dry), but the lighter nature of the grey in general means it will take a while for fades to become apparent. Also, I am not sure if they use a standard dye or if it is a sulphur/chemical type dye that bonds much more strongly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 97
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1442 of 15516/21/14 at 10:15pmpost #1443 of 15516/27/14 at 6:09am
Just want to throw my hat in here for a second...
I ordered straight from Unbranded's site for the free custom hemming + chain stitch. They tell you that it takes 3-7 days to hem before they're shipped. It's been two weeks and after being told a week ago that my jeans would be hemmed "shortly," yesterday afternoon I found out they still had not started. Not a hint of remorse or an offer to expedite the shipping. I would not advise ordering from them directly if you need to have them before a certain date.post #1444 of 15516/28/14 at 10:48pmpost #1445 of 15516/29/14 at 3:25pmpost #1446 of 15516/30/14 at 5:08pmpost #1447 of 15518/26/14 at 8:06pmpost #1448 of 15519/4/14 at 5:42ampost #1449 of 15519/4/14 at 8:10pmQuote:
Sounds like you need to sell them and buy a bigger size, for your family's sake!Quote:
Exchange before it's too late..
If they shrink you'll kick yourself and have to buy another pair...post #1450 of 15519/4/14 at 8:15pm
Fading really nicely - look great!Quote:
Don't know about sizing, sorry
Unbranded and Naked and Famous are the most inexpensive intro to raw denim, but not forever jeans - so they're nicer but won't necessarily last longer than your Gaps....you need to buy Japanese Raws to really get the difference - but they cost a Lot more!post #1451 of 15519/5/14 at 2:56pmpost #1452 of 15519/6/14 at 3:00ampost #1453 of 15519/9/14 at 7:22pm
Hey, I've read through most of this thread but this if my first time posting. I'm 6', ~167 lbs., with a 32.5" waist and ordered a pair of 101 (Size 33) and 201 (Size 32) to compare the fits. I noticed that the 201 are ~3" inches shorter and seem just as tight in the leg if not tighter. I can button up both pairs fairly easily and have a finger or two of room in the waist. I prefer the 101 fit throughout the legs and prefer the longer inseam as well. I wouldn't mind a little stretch in the legs but I'm kinda worried the waist might get too loose. However, I don't want to size down because I feel like the legs might be a bit too tight then. What do you guys think and how much do these stretch, if at all?post #1454 of 15519/10/14 at 10:04am
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › best gold classic watches around 15k 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...