About a years worth that probably averages out to at least once or twice a week, so Im past 100 wears for sure. There is fading on the pocket mounting points and some interesting fades from wrinkles and stuff (probably a result of washing and not straightening out to dry), but the lighter nature of the grey in general means it will take a while for fades to become apparent. Also, I am not sure if they use a standard dye or if it is a sulphur/chemical type dye that bonds much more strongly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 97
Styleforum Top Picks
Just want to throw my hat in here for a second...
I ordered straight from Unbranded's site for the free custom hemming + chain stitch. They tell you that it takes 3-7 days to hem before they're shipped. It's been two weeks and after being told a week ago that my jeans would be hemmed "shortly," yesterday afternoon I found out they still had not started. Not a hint of remorse or an offer to expedite the shipping. I would not advise ordering from them directly if you need to have them before a certain date.
Sounds like you need to sell them and buy a bigger size, for your family's sake!
Exchange before it's too late..
If they shrink you'll kick yourself and have to buy another pair...
Fading really nicely - look great!
Don't know about sizing, sorry
Unbranded and Naked and Famous are the most inexpensive intro to raw denim, but not forever jeans - so they're nicer but won't necessarily last longer than your Gaps....you need to buy Japanese Raws to really get the difference - but they cost a Lot more!
Hey, I've read through most of this thread but this if my first time posting. I'm 6', ~167 lbs., with a 32.5" waist and ordered a pair of 101 (Size 33) and 201 (Size 32) to compare the fits. I noticed that the 201 are ~3" inches shorter and seem just as tight in the leg if not tighter. I can button up both pairs fairly easily and have a finger or two of room in the waist. I prefer the 101 fit throughout the legs and prefer the longer inseam as well. I wouldn't mind a little stretch in the legs but I'm kinda worried the waist might get too loose. However, I don't want to size down because I feel like the legs might be a bit too tight then. What do you guys think and how much do these stretch, if at all?
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 7 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › White Dress Shirts 2 minutes ago
- › Patrik Ervell BNWT Gray Baseball Knit Cardigan 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays