or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 10

post #136 of 1447
You can't tell someone to pick up a pair of jeans that don't fit his legs and say, "Don't worry, bro. Those thighs will stretch out another two inches like the waist and you'll be cool." Doesn't work that way.
post #137 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
"Tightness" is subjective but if you're having trouble bending limbs then what's the point? You don't need to size down in something for it to be tonight, especially in a skinny fit.

Thighs won't stretch. The waist will stretch so that the jeans sag a bit but that's not going to help you around the knees. How about trying a cut that actually suits you?

thanks for the advice. i'll probably go with the slim fit then if the thighs won't stretch. i didn't know that tapered were going to be this skinny. live and learn i guess. it also wasn't apparent to me that i have thunder thighs
post #138 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahRose View Post
maybe i am just misunderstanding. i didn't size down or anything they're just stiff and tight in the thigh but fine everywhere else. i was thinking that if i just wore then maybe the thigh area would stretch. they were only $63 so i wouldn't feel too bad if they don't turn out that way. but again, i've zero experience with raw denim, which is is the reason i'm asking you all. do they look decent?
the thighs will stretch and they'll start to feel better once the denim isn't so stiff. they don't look all that tight to me either. i think if you took them back for the 32, once the 32s were done stretching and breaking in you'd kick yourself for getting them. i have both the indigo (straight) and the black (tapered) and they have both stretched out a decent amount. oh and the slim fit is the same size in the thighs as the tapered. the only difference in the fit between the two is from the knee down, so going with the 31 slim won't make any difference.
post #139 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastur View Post
the thighs will stretch and they'll start to feel better once the denim isn't so stiff. they don't look all that tight to me either. i think if you took them back for the 32, once the 32s were done stretching and breaking in you'd kick yourself for getting them.

i have both the indigo (straight) and the black (tapered) and they have both stretched out a decent amount. oh and the slim fit is the same size in the thighs as the tapered. the only difference in the fit between the two is from the knee down, so going with the 31 slim won't make any difference.

about how long did they take to stretch out for you?
post #140 of 1447
about a month but i only wore them a few times a week at most
post #141 of 1447
It's hard to be comletely sure as the pics are a bit dark but I think it looks okay in the thighs. If you are really worried about it you might want to post better pics.
post #142 of 1447
these are a little better. my room has horrible lighting and my camera's still shitty tho





post #143 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahRose View Post
these are a little better. my room has horrible lighting and my camera's still shitty tho






I think those fit well for being brand new. They'll definitely stretch a good amount. You have to keep in mind that the feeling of them being/looking tight is exaggerated by how stiff the denim is right now.
post #144 of 1447
does anybody have fade pics?
post #145 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by hastur View Post
I think those fit well for being brand new. They'll definitely stretch a good amount. You have to keep in mind that the feeling of them being/looking tight is exaggerated by how stiff the denim is right now.

Thanks. Maybe that's what it is. I've been wearing them around the house and they seem to have relaxed a little. I think I'll keep them and see how it goes. I still may get the slim straights if another 20% promo code pops up. *crosses fingers*
post #146 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb_32 View Post
does anybody have fade pics?
Here's the best I've got, took these a few weeks ago. Like I posted earlier in the thread, I only wear these once, maybe twice a week, and not for a long time really. So these have minimal wear. I've washed them regularly once and hung them to dry. I don't really know what's causing the faded vertical lines on the right leg. I've never seen anything like that before with denim. They showed up after the first wash. I do think they would fade very fast if worn every day, btw.
post #147 of 1447
from hypebeast (not mine)... They fade to white...
post #148 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombers View Post
from hypebeast (not mine)...




They fade to white...
Those blue or black?
post #149 of 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
Those blue or black?

i'm sure those are the indigo but the white balance is obviously way off in that picture
post #150 of 1447
been wearing mine everyday since early august, i have the fades showing in the pockets,lap, and behind knees, but i havent washed them yet, trying to hold on to the dark indigo as long as i can
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans