Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 83post #1232 of 158410/11/13 at 11:44pmanother quick little review on the skinny 21oz's.
They definitly dont feel like 21 oz going from my e2's. Im a 32 in the e2's and i tried these on and was a 31. They have more room in the crotch than the e2's skinny guy fit, other than that they're pretty much the same. They have a chainstitched hem, pockets, and some weird inside pocket denim thing too which the e2's didnt. I will say i like these a lot better than the 14.5 oz ones. Hopefully these will hold me over until i get a nice pair of 3siteens or even betterpost #1233 of 158410/16/13 at 6:17ampost #1234 of 158410/16/13 at 11:02ampost #1235 of 158410/16/13 at 10:55pmpost #1236 of 158410/20/13 at 6:59am
Hello Ben, may i ask what size you got in your UB201 and what your real waist size is?
I like your fit very much but i am concerned that the fit is too tight for my thighs. I have some APC new standards in 32 and 3sixteen SL100x in size 34 and they are both too wide in the calve-areas and the leg openings are too big for my taste, so i look after an slightly but not too much tapered-fit. Your UB201 looks like the perfekt balance for me :) best regards and thank you in advance....post #1237 of 158410/20/13 at 7:06ampost #1238 of 158411/2/13 at 5:01pmDon't know if anyone knows about the unbranded Instagram but they posted about a collab with pronto for denim carnival. I did a little research and they are brown weft 18oz selvage. Anyone know anything about them?
Edit: they also apparently have a denim jacket? Never seen anything about that except on their IG. any info would be appreciated
Edited by pipeburst - 11/2/13 at 5:43pmpost #1239 of 158411/4/13 at 8:18am
Hey guys, just a quick fit question. I've got a pair of the WG Dirty Fade's in a 29, and I'm looking at potentially picking up a pair of the Unbranded Tapers http://blueowl.us/product/unbranded-tapered-leg-145oz-selvedge-in-indigo-model-ub201/# in a 32. I wanted to go up a little bit in sizing because while the 29s fit, they're a bit snug throughout, primarily in the thighs. My TTS is around 32.5", so since the WGs fit a bit snug, I figured I'd try slightly larger with a belt. This pair of jeans would be primarily for things like climbing/cycling/etc, so a bit more roominess is necessary. But I worry that the waist would end up being too big in the end even with a belt?
My primary question is - what is the stretching on the Unbranded denim like? Is it similar to the regular N&F, or more/less? Is the general fit similar to the regular N&F line?post #1240 of 158411/7/13 at 6:10pmpost #1241 of 158411/7/13 at 6:14pm
So upset with UB.
I thought for sure they would work.
I sized down and bought the skinnys in 29. They were super tight but I could button them. Wore them nonstop for a week and they didn't stretch at all. My crotch was in pain since day one....no idea how anyone wears these sizing down.
Returned and got them in 30...so big I was swimming in them. The leg and leg opening was over an inch bigger...just sizing up 1. I don't get it.
Jealous of you guys who can pull these off.post #1242 of 158411/21/13 at 5:07pmpost #1243 of 158411/21/13 at 10:50pmpost #1244 of 158411/30/13 at 8:36pmpost #1245 of 158412/1/13 at 7:54amHey guys , new here and ready to get into my first SELVEDGE denim. I found a pair UB101s in size 32. As per the seller they are from 2010 before the new batch was released , I asked about sizing, his response was that they run tight and I should size one up..currently I own several pairs of 511 rigid in size 32x34 and like the feel and tightens around my thighs. What do you guys recommend
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...