Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 83
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1232 of 155110/11/13 at 11:44pmanother quick little review on the skinny 21oz's.
They definitly dont feel like 21 oz going from my e2's. Im a 32 in the e2's and i tried these on and was a 31. They have more room in the crotch than the e2's skinny guy fit, other than that they're pretty much the same. They have a chainstitched hem, pockets, and some weird inside pocket denim thing too which the e2's didnt. I will say i like these a lot better than the 14.5 oz ones. Hopefully these will hold me over until i get a nice pair of 3siteens or even betterpost #1233 of 155110/16/13 at 6:17ampost #1234 of 155110/16/13 at 11:02ampost #1235 of 155110/16/13 at 10:55pmpost #1236 of 155110/20/13 at 6:59am
Hello Ben, may i ask what size you got in your UB201 and what your real waist size is?
I like your fit very much but i am concerned that the fit is too tight for my thighs. I have some APC new standards in 32 and 3sixteen SL100x in size 34 and they are both too wide in the calve-areas and the leg openings are too big for my taste, so i look after an slightly but not too much tapered-fit. Your UB201 looks like the perfekt balance for me :) best regards and thank you in advance....post #1237 of 155110/20/13 at 7:06ampost #1238 of 155111/2/13 at 5:01pmDon't know if anyone knows about the unbranded Instagram but they posted about a collab with pronto for denim carnival. I did a little research and they are brown weft 18oz selvage. Anyone know anything about them?
Edit: they also apparently have a denim jacket? Never seen anything about that except on their IG. any info would be appreciated
Edited by pipeburst - 11/2/13 at 5:43pmpost #1239 of 155111/4/13 at 8:18am
Hey guys, just a quick fit question. I've got a pair of the WG Dirty Fade's in a 29, and I'm looking at potentially picking up a pair of the Unbranded Tapers http://blueowl.us/product/unbranded-tapered-leg-145oz-selvedge-in-indigo-model-ub201/# in a 32. I wanted to go up a little bit in sizing because while the 29s fit, they're a bit snug throughout, primarily in the thighs. My TTS is around 32.5", so since the WGs fit a bit snug, I figured I'd try slightly larger with a belt. This pair of jeans would be primarily for things like climbing/cycling/etc, so a bit more roominess is necessary. But I worry that the waist would end up being too big in the end even with a belt?
My primary question is - what is the stretching on the Unbranded denim like? Is it similar to the regular N&F, or more/less? Is the general fit similar to the regular N&F line?post #1240 of 155111/7/13 at 6:10pmpost #1241 of 155111/7/13 at 6:14pm
So upset with UB.
I thought for sure they would work.
I sized down and bought the skinnys in 29. They were super tight but I could button them. Wore them nonstop for a week and they didn't stretch at all. My crotch was in pain since day one....no idea how anyone wears these sizing down.
Returned and got them in 30...so big I was swimming in them. The leg and leg opening was over an inch bigger...just sizing up 1. I don't get it.
Jealous of you guys who can pull these off.post #1242 of 155111/21/13 at 5:07pmpost #1243 of 155111/21/13 at 10:50pmpost #1244 of 155111/30/13 at 8:36pmpost #1245 of 155112/1/13 at 7:54amHey guys , new here and ready to get into my first SELVEDGE denim. I found a pair UB101s in size 32. As per the seller they are from 2010 before the new batch was released , I asked about sizing, his response was that they run tight and I should size one up..currently I own several pairs of 511 rigid in size 32x34 and like the feel and tightens around my thighs. What do you guys recommend
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Public School Braeburn Sneaker Size 9 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yanko Split Toe Blucher size 9 M (US) in Brown 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 15 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...