Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 83
Styleforum Top Picks
They definitly dont feel like 21 oz going from my e2's. Im a 32 in the e2's and i tried these on and was a 31. They have more room in the crotch than the e2's skinny guy fit, other than that they're pretty much the same. They have a chainstitched hem, pockets, and some weird inside pocket denim thing too which the e2's didnt. I will say i like these a lot better than the 14.5 oz ones. Hopefully these will hold me over until i get a nice pair of 3siteens or even better
Hello Ben, may i ask what size you got in your UB201 and what your real waist size is?
I like your fit very much but i am concerned that the fit is too tight for my thighs. I have some APC new standards in 32 and 3sixteen SL100x in size 34 and they are both too wide in the calve-areas and the leg openings are too big for my taste, so i look after an slightly but not too much tapered-fit. Your UB201 looks like the perfekt balance for me :) best regards and thank you in advance....
Edit: they also apparently have a denim jacket? Never seen anything about that except on their IG. any info would be appreciated
Edited by pipeburst - 11/2/13 at 5:43pm
Hey guys, just a quick fit question. I've got a pair of the WG Dirty Fade's in a 29, and I'm looking at potentially picking up a pair of the Unbranded Tapers http://blueowl.us/product/unbranded-tapered-leg-145oz-selvedge-in-indigo-model-ub201/# in a 32. I wanted to go up a little bit in sizing because while the 29s fit, they're a bit snug throughout, primarily in the thighs. My TTS is around 32.5", so since the WGs fit a bit snug, I figured I'd try slightly larger with a belt. This pair of jeans would be primarily for things like climbing/cycling/etc, so a bit more roominess is necessary. But I worry that the waist would end up being too big in the end even with a belt?
My primary question is - what is the stretching on the Unbranded denim like? Is it similar to the regular N&F, or more/less? Is the general fit similar to the regular N&F line?
So upset with UB.
I thought for sure they would work.
I sized down and bought the skinnys in 29. They were super tight but I could button them. Wore them nonstop for a week and they didn't stretch at all. My crotch was in pain since day one....no idea how anyone wears these sizing down.
Returned and got them in 30...so big I was swimming in them. The leg and leg opening was over an inch bigger...just sizing up 1. I don't get it.
Jealous of you guys who can pull these off.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - BOLD COLORS - 4/8/14 - 4/24/14 27 seconds ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › MBA or JD for a EE 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan