Amazing fades on your 221's. How many times have you washed those??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 81
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1202 of 15529/17/13 at 3:35ampost #1203 of 15529/17/13 at 5:14ampost #1204 of 15529/20/13 at 3:52pmpost #1205 of 15529/20/13 at 4:57pmpost #1206 of 15529/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #1207 of 15529/22/13 at 5:00pmI've read most of this thread and haven't seen much mention about this. My 221s seem to have fixed my issue with the pockets. The depth wasn't so much a problem to me, it was more that I couldn't get my hand in the pockets at all on my 201s. But my 221s pockets are very easy to get in even though I've only worn them one day. Also they're a lot looser even though they're the same size. Maybe this shipment has different measurements/some changes?post #1208 of 15529/23/13 at 10:04am
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs.post #1209 of 15529/23/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by lobbiest
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs
1) No initial soak on UBs. They are made for quick flash contrast fades, don't undermine that by soaking...plus they're sanforized so its not like you have to get the shrink out.
2) I'd guess you are no bigger than a 31 (I'm same weight, but shorter and I'm 31 in UB...but 32 in other brands). UB stretches ALOT in both waist and thighs (yes thighs..about .5", waist 1.5 to 2").
3) Thumb up my post.post #1210 of 15529/24/13 at 2:57pmpost #1211 of 15529/26/13 at 9:50pmpost #1212 of 15529/26/13 at 10:45pmpost #1213 of 15529/27/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
Just messin with you buddy. Don't get your panties in a bunch.post #1214 of 15529/29/13 at 4:48ampost #1215 of 15529/30/13 at 12:22pm
Hey guys. Just ordered a pair of 101s. Took an educated guess for the size since I've seen suggestions from all over the board on how to size and I don't have an UO or anywhere that carrys them near me.
I'm 5'8", 128 pounds (very skinny). I got the 29's.
Anyone else who's 5'8" pull off the regular inseam on these or do I definitely have to get them hemmed? (I like to cuff but I don't know if double cuffing is acceptable haha)
Edited by captainshields - 9/30/13 at 12:40pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 seconds ago
- › True Detective Season 2 15 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...