Amazing fades on your 221's. How many times have you washed those??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 81
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1202 of 15519/17/13 at 3:35ampost #1203 of 15519/17/13 at 5:14ampost #1204 of 15519/20/13 at 3:52pmpost #1205 of 15519/20/13 at 4:57pmpost #1206 of 15519/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #1207 of 15519/22/13 at 5:00pmI've read most of this thread and haven't seen much mention about this. My 221s seem to have fixed my issue with the pockets. The depth wasn't so much a problem to me, it was more that I couldn't get my hand in the pockets at all on my 201s. But my 221s pockets are very easy to get in even though I've only worn them one day. Also they're a lot looser even though they're the same size. Maybe this shipment has different measurements/some changes?post #1208 of 15519/23/13 at 10:04am
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs.post #1209 of 15519/23/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by lobbiest
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs
1) No initial soak on UBs. They are made for quick flash contrast fades, don't undermine that by soaking...plus they're sanforized so its not like you have to get the shrink out.
2) I'd guess you are no bigger than a 31 (I'm same weight, but shorter and I'm 31 in UB...but 32 in other brands). UB stretches ALOT in both waist and thighs (yes thighs..about .5", waist 1.5 to 2").
3) Thumb up my post.post #1210 of 15519/24/13 at 2:57pmpost #1211 of 15519/26/13 at 9:50pmpost #1212 of 15519/26/13 at 10:45pmpost #1213 of 15519/27/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
Just messin with you buddy. Don't get your panties in a bunch.post #1214 of 15519/29/13 at 4:48ampost #1215 of 15519/30/13 at 12:22pm
Hey guys. Just ordered a pair of 101s. Took an educated guess for the size since I've seen suggestions from all over the board on how to size and I don't have an UO or anywhere that carrys them near me.
I'm 5'8", 128 pounds (very skinny). I got the 29's.
Anyone else who's 5'8" pull off the regular inseam on these or do I definitely have to get them hemmed? (I like to cuff but I don't know if double cuffing is acceptable haha)
Edited by captainshields - 9/30/13 at 12:40pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 42 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 51 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 53 minutes ago
- › WTT Viberg x 3Sixteen mini ripple service boot for Notre service boot 57 minutes ago
- › RAY BAN CARAVAN 57 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 59 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...