Amazing fades on your 221's. How many times have you washed those??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 81
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1202 of 15749/17/13 at 3:35ampost #1203 of 15749/17/13 at 5:14ampost #1204 of 15749/20/13 at 3:52pmpost #1205 of 15749/20/13 at 4:57pmpost #1206 of 15749/20/13 at 8:33pmpost #1207 of 15749/22/13 at 5:00pmI've read most of this thread and haven't seen much mention about this. My 221s seem to have fixed my issue with the pockets. The depth wasn't so much a problem to me, it was more that I couldn't get my hand in the pockets at all on my 201s. But my 221s pockets are very easy to get in even though I've only worn them one day. Also they're a lot looser even though they're the same size. Maybe this shipment has different measurements/some changes?post #1208 of 15749/23/13 at 10:04am
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs.post #1209 of 15749/23/13 at 10:34amQuote:Originally Posted by lobbiest
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs
1) No initial soak on UBs. They are made for quick flash contrast fades, don't undermine that by soaking...plus they're sanforized so its not like you have to get the shrink out.
2) I'd guess you are no bigger than a 31 (I'm same weight, but shorter and I'm 31 in UB...but 32 in other brands). UB stretches ALOT in both waist and thighs (yes thighs..about .5", waist 1.5 to 2").
3) Thumb up my post.post #1210 of 15749/24/13 at 2:57pmpost #1211 of 15749/26/13 at 9:50pmpost #1212 of 15749/26/13 at 10:45pmpost #1213 of 15749/27/13 at 12:19pmQuote:
Just messin with you buddy. Don't get your panties in a bunch.post #1214 of 15749/29/13 at 4:48ampost #1215 of 15749/30/13 at 12:22pm
Hey guys. Just ordered a pair of 101s. Took an educated guess for the size since I've seen suggestions from all over the board on how to size and I don't have an UO or anywhere that carrys them near me.
I'm 5'8", 128 pounds (very skinny). I got the 29's.
Anyone else who's 5'8" pull off the regular inseam on these or do I definitely have to get them hemmed? (I like to cuff but I don't know if double cuffing is acceptable haha)
Edited by captainshields - 9/30/13 at 12:40pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren (Blue Label) Madras Blazer. Custom Fit 40R. NWT! 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK. 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...