Amazing fades on your 221's. How many times have you washed those??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 81
Styleforum Top Picks
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs.
Do you guys do an initial soak on these even though they're sanforized? Im thinking of picking up a pair. Normally wear around a 32 waist. Not sure what size to get. I bought a pair of naked and famous 33s and they ended up streching in the waist way too much, i dont even wear them anymore. What size would be good for me? I'm 6' 170lbs
1) No initial soak on UBs. They are made for quick flash contrast fades, don't undermine that by soaking...plus they're sanforized so its not like you have to get the shrink out.
2) I'd guess you are no bigger than a 31 (I'm same weight, but shorter and I'm 31 in UB...but 32 in other brands). UB stretches ALOT in both waist and thighs (yes thighs..about .5", waist 1.5 to 2").
3) Thumb up my post.
Just messin with you buddy. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Hey guys. Just ordered a pair of 101s. Took an educated guess for the size since I've seen suggestions from all over the board on how to size and I don't have an UO or anywhere that carrys them near me.
I'm 5'8", 128 pounds (very skinny). I got the 29's.
Anyone else who's 5'8" pull off the regular inseam on these or do I definitely have to get them hemmed? (I like to cuff but I don't know if double cuffing is acceptable haha)
Edited by captainshields - 9/30/13 at 12:40pm
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...