I take my phone and wallet out when I am sitting at work or long drives.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 73
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1082 of 15514/13/13 at 2:38pmpost #1083 of 15514/13/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Lick it off. Saliva has special enzymes that wont bleed out the dye. It's a great way to wash out any accidental food product spills.post #1084 of 15514/13/13 at 5:11pmQuote:
i used to do this but i got lazy and lost count on how many times i wash this pair, more or less 10 washes.
Edited by ben2t - 4/13/13 at 9:56pmpost #1085 of 15514/13/13 at 10:46pmpost #1086 of 15514/14/13 at 6:42am
haha, jesus christ payy!
Try to wipe most of it off, let it dry, and try to scrape it off. Ikke bruk noe god damn vann, bruh!post #1087 of 15514/15/13 at 1:08am
Anyone here have the chambray shirts? I received my red and blue that I bought on sale. Great shirts, but Im wondering if I should have sized up to XL and am worried about them shrinking in the wash. Any experience there?
And whats with the three stitches they left hanging on each side? The tag said that was on purpose, but I think its stupid. Will snipping it run the risk of unraveling?post #1088 of 15514/15/13 at 1:41ampost #1089 of 15515/3/13 at 4:01pmpost #1090 of 15515/4/13 at 4:59pmpost #1091 of 15515/4/13 at 5:46pmpost #1092 of 15515/4/13 at 6:04pmpost #1093 of 15515/4/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
same but im worried the crotch is gonna tear eventually cuz the thighs are so tight for me. 21.5 thighs and got a 30 waist (11 thighs, so roughly 22 around i believe)post #1094 of 15515/5/13 at 4:56am
Ive got 31", and the thighs are i bit tight, but not too tight. The problem Iam having with is mainly the hips. Its almost impossible for me to put my hands in my pocket... I guess i should size up next time.
I also got the 221 (21oz) and its the same problem there but theyre 30"....godamn womenly hips...
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 27 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 29 minutes ago
- › George Cleverley Reuben in Tan Antique UK 5.5 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...