I take my phone and wallet out when I am sitting at work or long drives.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 73
Styleforum Top Picks
Lick it off. Saliva has special enzymes that wont bleed out the dye. It's a great way to wash out any accidental food product spills.
i used to do this but i got lazy and lost count on how many times i wash this pair, more or less 10 washes.
Edited by ben2t - 4/13/13 at 9:56pm
haha, jesus christ payy!
Try to wipe most of it off, let it dry, and try to scrape it off. Ikke bruk noe god damn vann, bruh!
Anyone here have the chambray shirts? I received my red and blue that I bought on sale. Great shirts, but Im wondering if I should have sized up to XL and am worried about them shrinking in the wash. Any experience there?
And whats with the three stitches they left hanging on each side? The tag said that was on purpose, but I think its stupid. Will snipping it run the risk of unraveling?
same but im worried the crotch is gonna tear eventually cuz the thighs are so tight for me. 21.5 thighs and got a 30 waist (11 thighs, so roughly 22 around i believe)
Ive got 31", and the thighs are i bit tight, but not too tight. The problem Iam having with is mainly the hips. Its almost impossible for me to put my hands in my pocket... I guess i should size up next time.
I also got the 221 (21oz) and its the same problem there but theyre 30"....godamn womenly hips...
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 seconds ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 8 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...