I take my phone and wallet out when I am sitting at work or long drives.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 73
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1082 of 15744/13/13 at 2:38pmpost #1083 of 15744/13/13 at 2:41pmQuote:
Lick it off. Saliva has special enzymes that wont bleed out the dye. It's a great way to wash out any accidental food product spills.post #1084 of 15744/13/13 at 5:11pmQuote:
i used to do this but i got lazy and lost count on how many times i wash this pair, more or less 10 washes.
Edited by ben2t - 4/13/13 at 9:56pmpost #1085 of 15744/13/13 at 10:46pmpost #1086 of 15744/14/13 at 6:42am
haha, jesus christ payy!
Try to wipe most of it off, let it dry, and try to scrape it off. Ikke bruk noe god damn vann, bruh!post #1087 of 15744/15/13 at 1:08am
Anyone here have the chambray shirts? I received my red and blue that I bought on sale. Great shirts, but Im wondering if I should have sized up to XL and am worried about them shrinking in the wash. Any experience there?
And whats with the three stitches they left hanging on each side? The tag said that was on purpose, but I think its stupid. Will snipping it run the risk of unraveling?post #1088 of 15744/15/13 at 1:41ampost #1089 of 15745/3/13 at 4:01pmpost #1090 of 15745/4/13 at 4:59pmpost #1091 of 15745/4/13 at 5:46pmpost #1092 of 15745/4/13 at 6:04pmpost #1093 of 15745/4/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
same but im worried the crotch is gonna tear eventually cuz the thighs are so tight for me. 21.5 thighs and got a 30 waist (11 thighs, so roughly 22 around i believe)post #1094 of 15745/5/13 at 4:56am
Ive got 31", and the thighs are i bit tight, but not too tight. The problem Iam having with is mainly the hips. Its almost impossible for me to put my hands in my pocket... I guess i should size up next time.
I also got the 221 (21oz) and its the same problem there but theyre 30"....godamn womenly hips...
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 9 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 24 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?