Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 72
Styleforum Top Picks
About the quality of the unbranded jeans, I only have Nudie too compare with, and I think they a big step up. Nudie makes way to thin jeans, and rip easily in the crotch area, and take forever to fade, plus i dont think Nudie fades well at all..
I dont have very much experience when it comes to raw denim, but I really dont think you could argue the quality of unbranded with the price they sell for. You get what you pay for, but I think UB is a great deal
Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the noob question, I just joined the site a few days ago. Based on how your saying the quality is, Ill probably pass on the unbranded jeans then and just go for the naked and famous ones. I already have a pair of n&f in the new "super skinny" fit and I really like them so far.
Good call. I don't think you'd be happy with any of the Unbranded fits if you like your super skinnys. Even after getting my 121's tapered an inch, I still wish they were slimmer.
yea mine were much bigger at the leg opening than my 14.5 oz. i dont really wear them because of it.
The 221's I got in the same waist have not shrunk as much but have shrunk a bit considering they were falling off when I got them and now are ok fitting (still a little too loose).
In summation order one size up from your normal waist, hot soak, done.
Edited by dan138zig - 4/11/13 at 5:40pm
Here my UB221 after one month:
And after two months:
The Unbranded UB221 are my best fitting denim yet and I also will not be going back to the lighter weight denim if I can help it. My denim list: Levi's 514 Japanese Selvedge, Levi's 501xx 1947, Japan Blue by Momotaro JB0703, APC New Standards, 3Sixteen SL-100X for Barney's.
Edited by vsin - 4/12/13 at 10:20am
Just received mine and I must say the fit pics don't lie after all. They really are the best fitting jeans that I've ever owned (that includes APC and 3Sixteen). I also like the color and fabric more than those two, but probably this is just due to my inexperience in raw jeans.
Which fit did you choose? 21oz or the regular weight?
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT Luigi Borrelli Light Blue Dress Shirt 15.5R 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...