Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 72post #1066 of 15524/10/13 at 4:39amThanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the noob question, I just joined the site a few days ago. Based on how your saying the quality is, Ill probably pass on the unbranded jeans then and just go for the naked and famous ones. I already have a pair of n&f in the new "super skinny" fit and I really like them so far.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1067 of 15524/10/13 at 8:33ampost #1068 of 15524/10/13 at 9:09am
About the quality of the unbranded jeans, I only have Nudie too compare with, and I think they a big step up. Nudie makes way to thin jeans, and rip easily in the crotch area, and take forever to fade, plus i dont think Nudie fades well at all..
I dont have very much experience when it comes to raw denim, but I really dont think you could argue the quality of unbranded with the price they sell for. You get what you pay for, but I think UB is a great dealpost #1069 of 15524/10/13 at 9:19amQuote:Originally Posted by connoreckert
Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the noob question, I just joined the site a few days ago. Based on how your saying the quality is, Ill probably pass on the unbranded jeans then and just go for the naked and famous ones. I already have a pair of n&f in the new "super skinny" fit and I really like them so far.
Good call. I don't think you'd be happy with any of the Unbranded fits if you like your super skinnys. Even after getting my 121's tapered an inch, I still wish they were slimmer.post #1070 of 15524/10/13 at 10:28amQuote:
yea mine were much bigger at the leg opening than my 14.5 oz. i dont really wear them because of it.post #1071 of 15524/11/13 at 8:20amAbout all the sizing questions recently: I've had my 201's for about ~2 years now and they're my favorite fitting pair of pants but they do run small. I've got 33's and the waist laying flat now measures 16" so a 32" waist. The thigh is about 11.5" and the hem (leg opening) is around 7.25". The inseam has shrunk down a bit and is now about 33.5".
The 221's I got in the same waist have not shrunk as much but have shrunk a bit considering they were falling off when I got them and now are ok fitting (still a little too loose).
In summation order one size up from your normal waist, hot soak, done.post #1072 of 15524/11/13 at 4:44pmJust received mine and I must say the fit pics don't lie after all. They really are the best fitting jeans that I've ever owned (that includes APC and 3Sixteen). I also like the color and fabric more than those two, but probably this is just due to my inexperience in raw jeans.
Edited by dan138zig - 4/11/13 at 5:40pmpost #1073 of 15524/11/13 at 4:53pmpost #1074 of 15524/11/13 at 6:37pmpost #1075 of 15524/12/13 at 9:32am
Here my UB221 after one month:
And after two months:
The Unbranded UB221 are my best fitting denim yet and I also will not be going back to the lighter weight denim if I can help it. My denim list: Levi's 514 Japanese Selvedge, Levi's 501xx 1947, Japan Blue by Momotaro JB0703, APC New Standards, 3Sixteen SL-100X for Barney's.
Edited by vsin - 4/12/13 at 10:20ampost #1076 of 15524/12/13 at 12:13pmpost #1077 of 15524/12/13 at 11:08pmpost #1078 of 15524/12/13 at 11:19pmpost #1079 of 15524/13/13 at 4:56ampost #1080 of 15524/13/13 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
Just received mine and I must say the fit pics don't lie after all. They really are the best fitting jeans that I've ever owned (that includes APC and 3Sixteen). I also like the color and fabric more than those two, but probably this is just due to my inexperience in raw jeans.
Which fit did you choose? 21oz or the regular weight?
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 17 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › April 77 Tropìc Black Martini Size S Sold Out 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015