Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 72post #1066 of 15844/10/13 at 4:39amThanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the noob question, I just joined the site a few days ago. Based on how your saying the quality is, Ill probably pass on the unbranded jeans then and just go for the naked and famous ones. I already have a pair of n&f in the new "super skinny" fit and I really like them so far.post #1067 of 15844/10/13 at 8:33ampost #1068 of 15844/10/13 at 9:09am
About the quality of the unbranded jeans, I only have Nudie too compare with, and I think they a big step up. Nudie makes way to thin jeans, and rip easily in the crotch area, and take forever to fade, plus i dont think Nudie fades well at all..
I dont have very much experience when it comes to raw denim, but I really dont think you could argue the quality of unbranded with the price they sell for. You get what you pay for, but I think UB is a great dealpost #1069 of 15844/10/13 at 9:19amQuote:Originally Posted by connoreckert
Thanks guys for the replies. Sorry for the noob question, I just joined the site a few days ago. Based on how your saying the quality is, Ill probably pass on the unbranded jeans then and just go for the naked and famous ones. I already have a pair of n&f in the new "super skinny" fit and I really like them so far.
Good call. I don't think you'd be happy with any of the Unbranded fits if you like your super skinnys. Even after getting my 121's tapered an inch, I still wish they were slimmer.post #1070 of 15844/10/13 at 10:28amQuote:
yea mine were much bigger at the leg opening than my 14.5 oz. i dont really wear them because of it.post #1071 of 15844/11/13 at 8:20amAbout all the sizing questions recently: I've had my 201's for about ~2 years now and they're my favorite fitting pair of pants but they do run small. I've got 33's and the waist laying flat now measures 16" so a 32" waist. The thigh is about 11.5" and the hem (leg opening) is around 7.25". The inseam has shrunk down a bit and is now about 33.5".
The 221's I got in the same waist have not shrunk as much but have shrunk a bit considering they were falling off when I got them and now are ok fitting (still a little too loose).
In summation order one size up from your normal waist, hot soak, done.post #1072 of 15844/11/13 at 4:44pmJust received mine and I must say the fit pics don't lie after all. They really are the best fitting jeans that I've ever owned (that includes APC and 3Sixteen). I also like the color and fabric more than those two, but probably this is just due to my inexperience in raw jeans.
Edited by dan138zig - 4/11/13 at 5:40pmpost #1073 of 15844/11/13 at 4:53pmpost #1074 of 15844/11/13 at 6:37pmpost #1075 of 15844/12/13 at 9:32am
Here my UB221 after one month:
And after two months:
The Unbranded UB221 are my best fitting denim yet and I also will not be going back to the lighter weight denim if I can help it. My denim list: Levi's 514 Japanese Selvedge, Levi's 501xx 1947, Japan Blue by Momotaro JB0703, APC New Standards, 3Sixteen SL-100X for Barney's.
Edited by vsin - 4/12/13 at 10:20ampost #1076 of 15844/12/13 at 12:13pmpost #1077 of 15844/12/13 at 11:08pmpost #1078 of 15844/12/13 at 11:19pmpost #1079 of 15844/13/13 at 4:56ampost #1080 of 15844/13/13 at 5:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dan138zig
Just received mine and I must say the fit pics don't lie after all. They really are the best fitting jeans that I've ever owned (that includes APC and 3Sixteen). I also like the color and fabric more than those two, but probably this is just due to my inexperience in raw jeans.
Which fit did you choose? 21oz or the regular weight?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 46 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › BB Fitzgerald Discontinued? 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...