Size up man. TRUST ME!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 71post #1051 of 15834/4/13 at 5:04pmpost #1052 of 15834/4/13 at 10:06pmpost #1053 of 15834/5/13 at 1:31ampost #1054 of 15834/5/13 at 7:34pmpost #1055 of 15834/6/13 at 5:23pmpost #1056 of 15834/6/13 at 5:50pmHave a pair of 301 but found the leg from the knee down to be wider than I'd like.
Tried on a pair of 101 but could not even squeeze through the lower leg. Had I sized up, the waist would be too big.
The 201 is a happy medium for me.
Also....To echo others, UB is TTS for me and it hardly stretches.post #1057 of 15834/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #1058 of 15834/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #1059 of 15834/7/13 at 7:06pmpost #1060 of 15834/8/13 at 10:31ampost #1061 of 15834/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #1062 of 15834/9/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
Looks great! Keep everyone posted on the progress.
How do you decide who "wins"? And what's the prize... beers?post #1063 of 15834/9/13 at 7:36pmpost #1064 of 15834/10/13 at 12:52amthe skinny arent as skinniy
tapereds arent as tapered
im not going to even talk about the "slim straights"
and the denim is over starched and over dyed and "difficult to break in"
go tts for skinnies or even +1
supposedly you go tts for the tapereds now(i cant say because i havent tried them
just go on blueowl.us for sizing charts if you have more questions
umm the quality of course isnt as good, hardware is way more prone to popping off(especially the crotch buttons, you should expect it to). Loose threads everywhere,the unsourced denim they use makes some real denim heads uneasy(the same can go for N&F)...the fades are very flat imo but i have seen some that are worth while. i think they just got lucky or live in a hot humid area...in all honesty you're better off saving a bit of dough and going with some N&F or better yet some 3sixteens or apc's(these fade really fast)
for future reference all these answers could have been found with a little digging in both threads but im feeling nice today
hope this helpspost #1065 of 15834/10/13 at 1:18amQuote:
I have unbranded indigo straight's from a couple years ago and they have some nice fades...but they also have these weird vertical, wrinkled looking fade lines after I washed them. A friend experienced the same thing after washing his indigo tapered pair as well. Not sure if it's because of lower quality denim, but it's definitely strange.
In terms of sizing, I wear 31 in the N&F weirdguys and just started on a pair of grey tapered unbranded (which is supposed to be similar to weirdguy) but had to size all the way up to a 33...FYI sizing on blueowl for the grey tapered was not accurate in my experience.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding