Size up man. TRUST ME!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 71post #1051 of 15604/4/13 at 5:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 15604/4/13 at 10:06pmpost #1053 of 15604/5/13 at 1:31ampost #1054 of 15604/5/13 at 7:34pmpost #1055 of 15604/6/13 at 5:23pmpost #1056 of 15604/6/13 at 5:50pmHave a pair of 301 but found the leg from the knee down to be wider than I'd like.
Tried on a pair of 101 but could not even squeeze through the lower leg. Had I sized up, the waist would be too big.
The 201 is a happy medium for me.
Also....To echo others, UB is TTS for me and it hardly stretches.post #1057 of 15604/7/13 at 2:33pmpost #1058 of 15604/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #1059 of 15604/7/13 at 7:06pmpost #1060 of 15604/8/13 at 10:31ampost #1061 of 15604/8/13 at 6:12pmpost #1062 of 15604/9/13 at 6:05pmQuote:
Looks great! Keep everyone posted on the progress.
How do you decide who "wins"? And what's the prize... beers?post #1063 of 15604/9/13 at 7:36pmpost #1064 of 15604/10/13 at 12:52amthe skinny arent as skinniy
tapereds arent as tapered
im not going to even talk about the "slim straights"
and the denim is over starched and over dyed and "difficult to break in"
go tts for skinnies or even +1
supposedly you go tts for the tapereds now(i cant say because i havent tried them
just go on blueowl.us for sizing charts if you have more questions
umm the quality of course isnt as good, hardware is way more prone to popping off(especially the crotch buttons, you should expect it to). Loose threads everywhere,the unsourced denim they use makes some real denim heads uneasy(the same can go for N&F)...the fades are very flat imo but i have seen some that are worth while. i think they just got lucky or live in a hot humid area...in all honesty you're better off saving a bit of dough and going with some N&F or better yet some 3sixteens or apc's(these fade really fast)
for future reference all these answers could have been found with a little digging in both threads but im feeling nice today
hope this helpspost #1065 of 15604/10/13 at 1:18amQuote:
I have unbranded indigo straight's from a couple years ago and they have some nice fades...but they also have these weird vertical, wrinkled looking fade lines after I washed them. A friend experienced the same thing after washing his indigo tapered pair as well. Not sure if it's because of lower quality denim, but it's definitely strange.
In terms of sizing, I wear 31 in the N&F weirdguys and just started on a pair of grey tapered unbranded (which is supposed to be similar to weirdguy) but had to size all the way up to a 33...FYI sizing on blueowl for the grey tapered was not accurate in my experience.
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 44 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Where can I find a jacket like this? 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth