The 21oz doesnt stretch very much either, I just ordered a 201 in one size bigger than my 221, hope it is enough :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 68
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1007 of 15523/13/13 at 4:18pm
Been wearing my 14.5 oz for almost 2 months now. When I first got them they were a tight to button all the way up so I kind've wore them higher (dumb) and they've kind've stretched a bit in the thigh area. I've lost some weight and since they've stretched a bit the thigh area looks weird.
Shall I just do a hot soak to shrink it back? (or wear em while soaking idk)post #1008 of 15523/13/13 at 5:18pmpost #1009 of 15523/14/13 at 7:28pmpost #1010 of 15523/17/13 at 10:35ampost #1011 of 15523/17/13 at 12:26pmpost #1012 of 15523/17/13 at 12:35pmpost #1013 of 15523/17/13 at 12:51pmpost #1014 of 15523/17/13 at 2:44pmpost #1015 of 15523/17/13 at 3:25pmpost #1016 of 15523/20/13 at 12:08ampost #1017 of 15523/20/13 at 12:20ampost #1018 of 15523/20/13 at 1:19ampost #1019 of 15523/20/13 at 4:08pm
Just received my grey selvedge tapered fit in size 32. I ordered it when I saw they were on sale for $49 from turban outfitters
Word of advice, when people say these are "true to fit" it means they will technically fit, but it will be like a glove. Seriously there is pretty much no air between the denim and my thighs, it is a snug fit, and Im not really that big of a dude. I work out and do some moderate leg work, I wear a size 31 everywhere else and size L tops. Im getting some slight muffin top with these jeans. Yes, I was able to button them all the way up (a tad forcefully), and Im sure they will loosen slightly over time, but to me, that is not grounds to consider something "fitting". There is only so much that stretch can provide.
If you are going for an extremely silhouetted look, it might work, but this renders the pockets completely useless, restricts your range of motion and is altogether fairly cramped for your crotch (I cant imagine what kind of nightmare this fit would be after a days worth of walking around in warmer weather).
If you go commando, it might give you a small bit of relief/room
I am probably going to return these and go for the 33. I suppose if I didnt wear underwear and had nothing in my pockets these might work, but Id prefer a pair of jeans that didnt come with such restrictions.
Anyone else feel the same way? Or am I crazy, and they will magically stretch out to something more comfortable?
- The Unbranded Brand Jeans
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 55 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...