or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Unbranded Brand Jeans - Page 68

post #1006 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy156 View Post

I saw a skinny grey 32 and a few indigo ones, didn't see the sizes though

And will the jeans shrink after washing them?

They're sanforized (pre-shrunk), so they shouldn't shrink more than 3%.

post #1007 of 1449

Does anyone know if the 14.5oz stretches more or less then the 21oz?

post #1008 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropeadope View Post

Does anyone know if the 14.5oz stretches more or less then the 21oz?

14.5oz doesn't really stretch much at all.. not sure about the 21oz

post #1009 of 1449

The 21oz doesnt stretch very much either, I just ordered a 201 in one size bigger than my 221, hope it is enough :/

post #1010 of 1449

Been wearing my 14.5 oz for almost 2 months now. When I first got them they were a tight to button all the way up so I kind've wore them higher (dumb) and they've kind've stretched a bit in the thigh area. I've lost some weight and since they've stretched a bit the thigh area looks weird.

 

Shall I just do a hot soak to shrink it back? (or wear em while soaking idk)

post #1011 of 1449
post #1012 of 1449

Looking good!

post #1013 of 1449

If I hot soak my 21oz in a tub, wearing them, do you guys think its any chance for it to stretch a little more? the waist is really tight, and I cant get my hands in my pockets... Ive been wearing them for 17 days, but i cant go on any longer with such an uncomfortable denim :(

post #1014 of 1449

Hot soak is unlikely to stretch, if anything it will do the opposite.

 

Whats with people on this forum sizing down like crazy?

post #1015 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerangedGoose View Post

Hot soak is unlikely to stretch, if anything it will do the opposite.

 

Whats with people on this forum sizing down like crazy?

 

We size down everything.

 

Shoes, jackets, jeans, shirts. Hell I even size down my underwear. 

post #1016 of 1449

UBs are extremely tight... I doubt anyone sized down

post #1017 of 1449

I had just my Nudies to compare, which is 32" and way too loose in the waist, so I thought 30" would fit perfectly..

post #1018 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

 

We size down everything.

 

Shoes, jackets, jeans, shirts. Hell I even size down my underwear. 

 

That brings "vanity sizing" to a whole new level

post #1019 of 1449

Sorry for the annoyingly basic questions but what sizing do you guys recommend for the 201 tapered? And where is a good place to buy/order them in the US?

 

Thanks.

post #1020 of 1449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThArtOfWardrobe View Post

Sorry for the annoyingly basic questions but what sizing do you guys recommend for the 201 tapered? And where is a good place to buy/order them in the US?

 

Thanks.

In my opinion, true to size. Take some measurements and check out blueowl.us

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Unbranded Brand Jeans