• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread"

cars10

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm new here,

but I was wondering if anybody got an idea.

Here's my problem.
I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie.
And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ?

Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^

EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cars10
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I was wondering if anybody got an idea. Here's my problem. I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie. And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ? Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^ EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)
The pink sweater he wore at the pawn shop is a hermes, thats all I know. The suspenders, you might as well wear shoelaces, I thought they were awful. So were the jeans, terrible fit at the waist and wash. You might consider posting this in streetwear and denim.

cars10

Reaction score
Yeah that goes in the right direction but I would prefer all black boots.

@cminor : Do you mean it is likely to get them in a Zara Store ?

butterflystyle

Reaction score
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars. This isn't fashion. It's an eyesore.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
any generic black boot brand: florentini & baker, filippa k, buttero, etc

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by laxinthe303
This is why you keep getting beat in wars.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

cars10

Reaction score
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars. This isn't fashion. It's an eyesore.

Its all about your own taste. And I like and you dont have to bother yourself with that anymore.

Originally Posted by Teger
any generic black boot brand: florentini & baker, filippa k, buttero, etc

Thank you very much. I will look up their Online Stores. Maybe I find so kind of boots which looks similar to that specific pair.

Regards.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They only lost two that count. We've lost 3 since 1950, with a few more big ones to come.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hard for me to take anything Ashton Kutcher does or wears seriously (except Demi...
lol8[1].gif
).

cars10

Reaction score
@ ZON_JR

what a NICE post. hehehe. but lets stick to the topic.

I just dont get why everybody is moaning about the style of AplusK. I mean he really has his OWN stlye. I kinda like it - in some way. Well the suspenders are rare to wear as a mid twenty year old man but that the nice thing about it - its rare. People just dont get to see something like this often on the streets.

Filippa K. has some nice ones but Buttero and Florentini & Baker doesnt fit with my expectations.

Anybody who got more ideas by coincidence ?

MortyGras

Reaction score
@ ZON_JR

what a NICE post. hehehe. but lets stick to the topic.

I just dont get why everybody is moaning about the style of AplusK. I mean he really has his OWN stlye. I kinda like it - in some way. Well the suspenders are rare to wear as a mid twenty year old man but that the nice thing about it - its rare. People just dont get to see something like this often on the streets.

Filippa K. has some nice ones but Buttero and Florentini & Baker doesnt fit with my expectations.

Anybody who got more ideas by coincidence ?

I actually laughed out loud here.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars.

And this is where the prejudice that Americans are arrogant, unziviliced idiots comes from.
Sometimes, it just proves to be true.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Paul Smith, take a look in the PS thread over in SW&D.

Hello everybody,

I'm new here,

but I was wondering if anybody got an idea.

Here's my problem.
I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie.
And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ?

Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^

EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads