or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread"

post #1 of 53
Thread Starter 
Hello everybody,

I'm new here,

but I was wondering if anybody got an idea.

Here's my problem.
I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie.
And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ?



Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^


EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)
post #2 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars10 View Post
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I was wondering if anybody got an idea. Here's my problem. I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie. And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ? Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^ EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)
The pink sweater he wore at the pawn shop is a hermes, thats all I know. The suspenders, you might as well wear shoelaces, I thought they were awful. So were the jeans, terrible fit at the waist and wash. You might consider posting this in streetwear and denim.
post #3 of 53
Thread Starter 
Yeah that goes in the right direction but I would prefer all black boots.

@cminor : Do you mean it is likely to get them in a Zara Store ?
post #4 of 53
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars. This isn't fashion. It's an eyesore.
post #5 of 53
any generic black boot brand: florentini & baker, filippa k, buttero, etc
post #6 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxinthe303 View Post
This is why you keep getting beat in wars.
post #7 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxinthe303 View Post
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars. This isn't fashion. It's an eyesore.

Its all about your own taste. And I like and you dont have to bother yourself with that anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
any generic black boot brand: florentini & baker, filippa k, buttero, etc

Thank you very much. I will look up their Online Stores. Maybe I find so kind of boots which looks similar to that specific pair.

Regards.
post #8 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxinthe303 View Post
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars. This isn't fashion. It's an eyesore.

They only lost two that count. We've lost 3 since 1950, with a few more big ones to come.
post #9 of 53
It's hard for me to take anything Ashton Kutcher does or wears seriously (except Demi... ).
post #10 of 53
Thread Starter 
@ ZON_JR what a NICE post. hehehe. but lets stick to the topic. I just dont get why everybody is moaning about the style of AplusK. I mean he really has his OWN stlye. I kinda like it - in some way. Well the suspenders are rare to wear as a mid twenty year old man but that the nice thing about it - its rare. People just dont get to see something like this often on the streets. Filippa K. has some nice ones but Buttero and Florentini & Baker doesnt fit with my expectations. Anybody who got more ideas by coincidence ?
post #11 of 53
post #12 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars10 View Post
@ ZON_JR

what a NICE post. hehehe. but lets stick to the topic.


I just dont get why everybody is moaning about the style of AplusK. I mean he really has his OWN stlye. I kinda like it - in some way. Well the suspenders are rare to wear as a mid twenty year old man but that the nice thing about it - its rare. People just dont get to see something like this often on the streets.

Filippa K. has some nice ones but Buttero and Florentini & Baker doesnt fit with my expectations.

Anybody who got more ideas by coincidence ?

I actually laughed out loud here.
post #13 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxinthe303 View Post
Ugh. This is why you keep getting beat in wars.

And this is where the prejudice that Americans are arrogant, unziviliced idiots comes from.
Sometimes, it just proves to be true.
post #14 of 53
Hi. I think this may be the boots you are referring too http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...m10025904.aspx -Rune
post #15 of 53
I think Paul Smith, take a look in the PS thread over in SW&D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars10 View Post
Hello everybody,

I'm new here,

but I was wondering if anybody got an idea.

Here's my problem.
I watched that movie Spread with Ashton Kutcher and I really like the clothes he wears in that movie. But espacially I am searching those boots he wears very often in the movie.
And maybe those suspenders - does anybody have an idea where to buy those two things ?



Sorry, for my bad english - I'm from Germany and native german speaker. btw. Regards from Germany^^


EDIT. oh heres a nice picture of the boots as a hint -> http://thebosh.com/upload/2008/03/04...er-shoots3.jpg (click on it to zoom in)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Fashon in Ashton Kutcher's movie "Spread"