or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I would never wear.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I would never wear..... - Page 14

post #196 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Polos

really?
post #197 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-rock View Post
Just because 90% of people mentioned dropped crotch pants, we've just encouraged the inevitable "Drop Crotch: Not That Bad" and "Drop Crotch: Why the Hate?" threads.

It's okay, we have the nuclear /thread option:

post #198 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-rock View Post
Just because 90% of people mentioned dropped crotch pants, we've just encouraged the inevitable "Drop Crotch: Not That Bad" and "Drop Crotch: Why the Hate?" threads.

Can I tuck my OCBD into my drop-crotch sweats?
post #199 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It's amazing what japanese marketing can sell to scandinavians

Agreed! But in this case, it isnt a fashion statement. Im at the university for christs sake, birks with socks are mandatory.
post #200 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
You guys are a bunch of wieners. If I went with some of your lists I would end up naked 95% of the time. I mean No jewelery or ascots? WTF?

Have you ever been naked after removing your jewlery or ascot? If so, fit pics. On second thought, no thanks.
post #201 of 252
For us in NYC, or rather, the northeastern part of the US, I can't understand why people continue to rock boat shoes when it's < 40 degrees (farenheit) outside. You're not going to be in the Sartorialist dude, please just put them away until next summer. Fuck... carry on..
post #202 of 252
I've seen a total of like 4 boat shoes in the past month in boston and i live in a younger area. I think the ubiquity is in some of your heads based on reading the internet
post #203 of 252
^boston not exactly style mecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Loafers and boat shoes
Polos
Norwegian stitched shoes
Cucinelli and that whole Italian gentleman of leisure on the weekend crap

Love loafers when done right but agree on last 3 all terrible mc violations as well.
post #204 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
I've seen a total of like 4 boat shoes in the past month in boston and i live in a younger area. I think the ubiquity is in some of your heads based on reading the internet
Try living in LA. Then try living in Los Feliz/Silverlake.
post #205 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Try living in LA. Then try living in Los Feliz/Silverlake.
i'd rather not. Could i wear the navy boat shoes i have with affliction shirts and hipster jorts? I'm gonna go check MC to see if there is a rule i can apply here
post #206 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
Can I tuck my OCBD into my drop-crotch sweats?

Aw, uncontrol, you know that dude from that shirt-tuck thread is still applying unguent to his sphincter. Do you think we should leave him alone now?


Um, are two-tone bucks okay with drop-crotch pants? I don't wear socks with them either. Only with my birkenstock sandals.
post #207 of 252
Double post.
post #208 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBobo View Post


and, tada!

Clogs? Do you work in a tropical green house or keep your office at 85 degrees so boots are uncomfortable?



Add clogs to my list.
post #209 of 252
He's just making any excuse he can come up with to justify those monstrosities/croc concept lookalikes.
post #210 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post
Clogs? Do you work in a tropical green house or keep your office at 85 degrees so boots are uncomfortable?



Add clogs to my list.

Yes, RWs and Bean boots get sweaty after 8 hours infront of the computer...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › I would never wear.....