or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › world cup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

world cup - Page 24

post #346 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn
yes soccer games, can sometimes reach scores as high as 1-0, keeping drunken europeans on the edge of their seats for hours.

You probably think you are being humourous but you are a codescending prick.
You talk about "drunken europeans" and hooligans and far right recruiting at games(by the way that is complete crap) yet in another thread you talk about a violent thug who is a convicted rapist and wife beater as being a true hero.
You have a warped mind my friend,which probably explains why you cant understand the subtelties of a game that doesnt finish 43-21.

P.S. You should watch our game of cricket sometimes they score over 600 runs wooooo!
post #347 of 1044
Hey don't talk that way about Iron Mike.


Why don't both teams just all stand in front of their goalies spanking their puds until there is about 1 minute or so left in the game. The end result would be about the same, I'm sure. Oh well, I guess since Euros don't work for a living, they have to do something.
post #348 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn
Hey don't talk that way about Iron Mike.


Why don't both teams just all stand in front of their goalies spanking their puds until there is about 1 minute or so left in the game. The end result would be about the same, I'm sure. Oh well, I guess since Euros don't work for a living, they have to do something.

Someone must have moved Argentina and Mexico.Last time I looked I couldnt see them in Europe.
post #349 of 1044
yeah those fuckers, trying to be sneaky
post #350 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn
yeah those fuckers, trying to be sneaky

Lots of Argentineans sneaking into Texas?

Argentina vs. Mexico: AWESOME GAME! Both sides played really well.

Jon.
post #351 of 1044
Couldn't tell ya Jon. The only Argentineans I know are here legally.
post #352 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn
Couldn't tell ya Jon. The only Argentineans I know are here legally.

Dude,

Just stop now, seriously, you don't want to dig yourself further in a hole you can't climb out of.

Jon.
post #353 of 1044
Thread Starter 
partidazo. nos ganaron bien. felicidades.
post #354 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford
Wow - I had completely forgotten that U.S. was playing today. I guess we lost.

Now I can focus back on the important things in sports, the NBA draft and NFL training camps

post #355 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by javyn
Couldn't tell ya Jon. The only Argentineans I know are here legally.

Javyn, please stop. We have a nice thread here going about the World Cup. If you don't like football, don't read the thread. It's not like the subject line is confusing.

Please respect that.

bob
post #356 of 1044
MP, sorry about the game man. That must have been heartbreaking. I actually missed the game (day-long outing at Mazza Gallerie in DC at NM and Sacks--bought nothing!). But I just saw a replay of the Arg goal in overtime. Wow.

This does set-up one hell of a semil-final match: Germany vs Argentina.

Germany really trounced Sweden. Not even close.

Next up is England-Ecuador. Could be good.

bob
post #357 of 1044
England is really getting the calls in this game.
post #358 of 1044
really annoying, the VNese coverage doesnt keep the scores or the clock on the screen, so when you join late you have no idea of the situation - and of course the announcers are speaking VNese really fast, so no way I can keep up with it or hope to catch the scores. Is there anywhere that is streaming the commentary online?
post #359 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by countdemoney
England is really getting the calls in this game.

And it's now 0-0 at halftime.

Jon.
post #360 of 1044
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
really annoying, the VNese coverage doesnt keep the scores or the clock on the screen, so when you join late you have no idea of the situation - and of course the announcers are speaking VNese really fast, so no way I can keep up with it or hope to catch the scores.

Is there anywhere that is streaming the commentary online?

I think the BBC is. I was reading a blog somewhere and I think a contributer mentioned it. FIFA might be too.

I'm really unimpressed with England right now.

bob
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › world cup