or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lands' End Canvas - Page 222

post #3316 of 3527

That red wool vest is dope. Also very expensive.
 

post #3317 of 3527
It's even got a butt flap! LOL


post #3318 of 3527
^^^^hahahaahah
post #3319 of 3527

Has anyone seen the Men's Wool Topcoat in person?  Can you speak to the sizing?  Is it one I should size down on?  I've never purchased from LEC before.

post #3320 of 3527

has anyone purchased this ? http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-wool-down-parka~246342_-1.html

 

Im hoping a sale comes along that I can get a deal on it .

post #3321 of 3527
I picked up the teardrop belt (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-teardrop-chino-belt~229760_-1.html) for $28 this week. Would have liked it a bit wider and I'd have preferred a standard closure. But the colour is great and the leather, which is really soft and supple, is the nicest I've ever felt in a belt (not that that is saying much though).
post #3322 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildPegasus View Post

I picked up the teardrop belt (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-teardrop-chino-belt~229760_-1.html) for $28 this week. Would have liked it a bit wider and I'd have preferred a standard closure. But the colour is great and the leather, which is really soft and supple, is the nicest I've ever felt in a belt (not that that is saying much though).

 

Yeah, I have that belt too and it is certainly a step above the other Canadian leather belts in terms of feel and finish.

post #3323 of 3527
I ordered a pair of the Comer straight fit chinos during one of their recent sales, but I had to return them because they just didn't fit right (I don't know if that's due to my body type or the fact that I just needed to try a larger size; unfortunately it doesn't look like you can get a pair with a 34 inseam with a waist larger than 34).

I really liked the material on them though. Has anyone found something comparable offered by another brand? Maybe Club Monaco or Bonobos?
post #3324 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb2 View Post

I ordered a pair of the Comer straight fit chinos during one of their recent sales, but I had to return them because they just didn't fit right (I don't know if that's due to my body type or the fact that I just needed to try a larger size; unfortunately it doesn't look like you can get a pair with a 34 inseam with a waist larger than 34).
I really liked the material on them though. Has anyone found something comparable offered by another brand? Maybe Club Monaco or Bonobos?

Only thing I've found with somewhat similar fabric are Docker's Alpha.
post #3325 of 3527
They just called me on the phone to offer 30% off plus free ship (no minimum). Doesn't seem to work on AEs but it is a better deal than what is running on the site right now if you won't hit the $50 minimum.

SAVE30 pin:2702

Should work through the 13th.
post #3326 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post

Only thing I've found with somewhat similar fabric are Docker's Alpha.

Thanks; I'm generally a fan of the Alphas but in my experience the material isn't as substantial. If there aren't better options at < $75 I might just stick with them though.
post #3327 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBeLo View Post


A whole bunch of new arrivals from the extremely bizarre (one piece pajama for a $100?!) to the cool looking (mariner shirt-jacket, which reminds me of J.Crews firemans jacket).



anyone order this yet?
post #3328 of 3527
I'm get the PJ's so I can chill with my toddler. Yo gabba!
post #3329 of 3527
@untitled333

Bought it in size S with 40 % off. The quality is very nice - nice canvas and very nice wool. Fully lined and warm enough for winter. However, I don't like the fit that much; usually I can buy anything in size S from LEC and it fits. This barely fits - a little bit too big. I will post a few pictures if you guys need them, and I think I am going to return it.
Edited by xMaximex - 11/10/12 at 6:46pm
post #3330 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMaximex View Post

Bought it in size S with 40 % off. The quality is very nice - nice canvas and very nice wool. Fully lined and warm enough for winter. However, I don't like the fit that much; usually I can buy anything in size S from LEC and it fits. This barely fits - a little bit too big. I will post a few pictures if you guys need them, and I think I am going to return it.

boy this sounds familiar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas