I liked it, it's a little 'over detailed' but for the price and suitability as a summer party shirt I can't really complain. I sized down and it fits great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 10/3/15 at 9:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Lands' End Canvas - Page 209post #3121 of 35406/30/12 at 5:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3122 of 35407/1/12 at 4:40pmpost #3123 of 35407/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #3124 of 35407/3/12 at 6:03pmpost #3125 of 35407/3/12 at 7:13pmpost #3126 of 35407/3/12 at 7:32pmpost #3127 of 35407/3/12 at 9:39pmpost #3128 of 35407/4/12 at 1:26ampost #3129 of 35407/4/12 at 8:56amQuote:Good to hear. I grabbed the navy one a few weeks ago when all accessories were 60% off and plan on using it as a diaper bag. I figured $52 was a good deal for that kind of bag.Originally Posted by jt2gt
Here's a quick pic of mine and a quick review. Durability is great...shows little wear after about 8 mos. of use. Its a bit more unstructured than I was hoping, but works well. Laptop sleeve is perfect. Holds alot...plenty wide but could be a bit larger length wise for legal sized files (they fit, but scrunched). Quality of the leather straps could be a bit better, but they are breaking in nicely. I like the outside pockets on front and back to throw papers, wallet, keys, sunglasses without having to open main zipper.post #3130 of 35407/4/12 at 11:28am
Two ways to get an extra % back from them:
1 If you have a Discover card, log into your account online and use the link at ShopDiscover for Land's End. Just make sure you pay with your Discover card.
2 Go to Ebates and click on the Land's End link. Make sure you've got an Ebates account of course, which is free and easy.post #3131 of 35407/4/12 at 12:23pmI just discovered Canvas about 6 mo. ago. Gotta say, at the discount prices, some of the items are a steal. A few shirts have become favorites for casual wear. Just picked up a pair of chino's that are 95% the same as a pair of RLP chinos (near identical in every detail, if not quite as meticulously finished) for 30 or 40% the price.
I do think on some of their shirts their patterns are just not up to snuff. I've been reading folks say they're JCrew knock-offs, but JCrew stuff ends up looking nicer to my eye. What I've returned is often because, in the end, it doesn't look quite right.
I picked up a Patch Madras shirt from LE that is as nice as anything from anyone and about 50% of the price. With free shipping and easy returns, it's been a no brainer for experimentation.post #3132 of 35407/4/12 at 8:05pmpost #3133 of 35407/4/12 at 8:28pmpost #3134 of 35407/4/12 at 8:30pm
- Lands' End Canvas
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 30 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 42 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 5 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 17 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...