I liked it, it's a little 'over detailed' but for the price and suitability as a summer party shirt I can't really complain. I sized down and it fits great.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Lands' End Canvas - Page 209post #3121 of 35406/30/12 at 5:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3122 of 35407/1/12 at 4:40pmpost #3123 of 35407/2/12 at 10:44pmpost #3124 of 35407/3/12 at 6:03pmpost #3125 of 35407/3/12 at 7:13pmpost #3126 of 35407/3/12 at 7:32pmpost #3127 of 35407/3/12 at 9:39pmpost #3128 of 35407/4/12 at 1:26ampost #3129 of 35407/4/12 at 8:56amQuote:Good to hear. I grabbed the navy one a few weeks ago when all accessories were 60% off and plan on using it as a diaper bag. I figured $52 was a good deal for that kind of bag.Originally Posted by jt2gt
Here's a quick pic of mine and a quick review. Durability is great...shows little wear after about 8 mos. of use. Its a bit more unstructured than I was hoping, but works well. Laptop sleeve is perfect. Holds alot...plenty wide but could be a bit larger length wise for legal sized files (they fit, but scrunched). Quality of the leather straps could be a bit better, but they are breaking in nicely. I like the outside pockets on front and back to throw papers, wallet, keys, sunglasses without having to open main zipper.post #3130 of 35407/4/12 at 11:28am
Two ways to get an extra % back from them:
1 If you have a Discover card, log into your account online and use the link at ShopDiscover for Land's End. Just make sure you pay with your Discover card.
2 Go to Ebates and click on the Land's End link. Make sure you've got an Ebates account of course, which is free and easy.post #3131 of 35407/4/12 at 12:23pmI just discovered Canvas about 6 mo. ago. Gotta say, at the discount prices, some of the items are a steal. A few shirts have become favorites for casual wear. Just picked up a pair of chino's that are 95% the same as a pair of RLP chinos (near identical in every detail, if not quite as meticulously finished) for 30 or 40% the price.
I do think on some of their shirts their patterns are just not up to snuff. I've been reading folks say they're JCrew knock-offs, but JCrew stuff ends up looking nicer to my eye. What I've returned is often because, in the end, it doesn't look quite right.
I picked up a Patch Madras shirt from LE that is as nice as anything from anyone and about 50% of the price. With free shipping and easy returns, it's been a no brainer for experimentation.post #3132 of 35407/4/12 at 8:05pmpost #3133 of 35407/4/12 at 8:28pmpost #3134 of 35407/4/12 at 8:30pm
- Lands' End Canvas
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...