I just meant to get the major wrinkles out of them from their original state, not to put a crease in them. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to make them something they're not.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 9/26/16 at 7:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Lands' End Canvas - Page 204post #3047 of 35535/26/12 at 5:01pmpost #3048 of 35535/26/12 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by rickgrimes10
Sneak preview of Canvas Fall 2012. The link: http://johnsimondaily.com/2012/05/sneak-peek-lands-end-canvas-fall-2012-collection/
Nice, thanks for the preview.
It's funny that LEC blatantly just jocks off J.Crew and now the women stuff looks sort of Anthro/Madewell-ish IMO. It was cool until they started to ask J. Crew prices...post #3049 of 35535/29/12 at 8:33amGot both the white linen cotton shirt and the summery colorful check shirt.
Like the check shirt and will keep it. The linen is both too tight and too see-through to work. Might work in a size L but I'd still like it to be a little less see-through...so its probably going back without the exchange option.post #3050 of 35535/29/12 at 11:15ampost #3051 of 35535/29/12 at 8:10pmpost #3052 of 35535/29/12 at 8:53pmpost #3053 of 35535/30/12 at 6:31amQuote:
this is correct. my local store had a very limited canvas section. i ended up ordering the madras club collar short sleeve button down while i was there.post #3054 of 35535/30/12 at 6:37ampost #3055 of 35535/31/12 at 12:52pmpost #3056 of 35535/31/12 at 6:13pmpost #3057 of 35535/31/12 at 7:38pmLOL @ LEC sizing again.
Got my two pairs of brick red cargo shorts...33 and 34. Not sure I can tell them apart. Kind of like my two pairs of pants where the 34 fits tighter than the 33.
Shorts are alright though...they are shorter than I expected lands end to make them (fall just above my knees when standing) and they are slim enough that they don't look like some super long, baggy-ass cargo shorts.
nothing special about the fabric but it is relatively light, the pockets will fit glasses case/camera/sunscreen/etc, and the rear pockets have button flap covers to keep everything inside-- they'll be perfect for summer outdoor concerts/festivals.
edit: Guess which one of these is the larger size (hint, its not the one that looks slightly bigger)post #3058 of 35536/1/12 at 8:09ampost #3059 of 35536/1/12 at 9:58ampost #3060 of 35536/1/12 at 2:39pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1447 Active Users (234 Members and 1213 Guests)
- › Pre-wash Raw Denim at Home? 1 minute ago
- › Monk Strap Shoes - Brown or Black? 3 minutes ago
- › So I'm going to be living in Japan for the next 5 years starting... 5 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 12 minutes ago
- › Need help plz...Dior homme jeans Real or Fake? 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › Which Shoe Manufacturers do you avoid when shopping for Affordable... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...