I just meant to get the major wrinkles out of them from their original state, not to put a crease in them. Obviously, I'm not going to be able to make them something they're not.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 3/17/15 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Lands' End Canvas - Page 204
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3047 of 35405/26/12 at 5:01pmpost #3048 of 35405/26/12 at 5:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by rickgrimes10
Sneak preview of Canvas Fall 2012. The link: http://johnsimondaily.com/2012/05/sneak-peek-lands-end-canvas-fall-2012-collection/
Nice, thanks for the preview.
It's funny that LEC blatantly just jocks off J.Crew and now the women stuff looks sort of Anthro/Madewell-ish IMO. It was cool until they started to ask J. Crew prices...post #3049 of 35405/29/12 at 8:33amGot both the white linen cotton shirt and the summery colorful check shirt.
Like the check shirt and will keep it. The linen is both too tight and too see-through to work. Might work in a size L but I'd still like it to be a little less see-through...so its probably going back without the exchange option.post #3050 of 35405/29/12 at 11:15ampost #3051 of 35405/29/12 at 8:10pmpost #3052 of 35405/29/12 at 8:53pmpost #3053 of 35405/30/12 at 6:31amQuote:
this is correct. my local store had a very limited canvas section. i ended up ordering the madras club collar short sleeve button down while i was there.post #3054 of 35405/30/12 at 6:37ampost #3055 of 35405/31/12 at 12:52pmpost #3056 of 35405/31/12 at 6:13pmpost #3057 of 35405/31/12 at 7:38pmLOL @ LEC sizing again.
Got my two pairs of brick red cargo shorts...33 and 34. Not sure I can tell them apart. Kind of like my two pairs of pants where the 34 fits tighter than the 33.
Shorts are alright though...they are shorter than I expected lands end to make them (fall just above my knees when standing) and they are slim enough that they don't look like some super long, baggy-ass cargo shorts.
nothing special about the fabric but it is relatively light, the pockets will fit glasses case/camera/sunscreen/etc, and the rear pockets have button flap covers to keep everything inside-- they'll be perfect for summer outdoor concerts/festivals.
edit: Guess which one of these is the larger size (hint, its not the one that looks slightly bigger)post #3058 of 35406/1/12 at 8:09ampost #3059 of 35406/1/12 at 9:58am
- Lands' End Canvas
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1004 Active Users (153 Members and 851 Guests)
- › The Look goes on... 14 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 8 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...