Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Lands' End Canvas - Page 203post #3031 of 35405/18/12 at 12:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3032 of 35405/18/12 at 12:49ampost #3033 of 35405/19/12 at 11:22pmpost #3034 of 35405/20/12 at 3:19ampost #3035 of 35405/20/12 at 3:23am
Received it and I am very happy with it...bright colors, slim fitted cut and the bicep holes fit well against the arm...also not overly long on the torso....received many compliments.post #3036 of 35405/20/12 at 7:23amQuote:Originally Posted by David Zaritsky
BTW, I also picked up this: http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-madras-club-collar-short-sleeve-shirt~237560_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::J49&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-men&origin=index
Received it and I am very happy with it...bright colors, slim fitted cut and the bicep holes fit well against the arm...also not overly long on the torso....received many compliments.
If you're feeling spunky could you take a picture of the fabric? I like that club collar.post #3037 of 35405/20/12 at 7:44ampost #3038 of 35405/20/12 at 8:17ampost #3039 of 35405/20/12 at 9:50amCode wasn't working anymore so I skipped that linen sweater from the clearance section.
Still picked up that colored checked shirt and a white cotton-linen. Ordered my usual LEC shirt size so hopefully its ok.
Was going to pick up some more pants until I realized that I have pants sitting here that need to be altered/hemmed so it doesn't really make sense to buy more until I can wear the ones I have. Also, the ones I have from LEC are all over the place on sizing. I ordered several sizes originally and returned the ones that didn't fit...and the ones I kept are not the same size (and the bigger sized one fits tighter I think).
Still waiting on a sale/coupon code that will get me a pair of those cargo shorts for cheap (for summer music festivals so I can carry camera/sunglasses/sunscreen/snacks without bringing in a bag).post #3040 of 35405/23/12 at 11:15pmpost #3041 of 35405/24/12 at 11:43amthanks,
looks like there are extra codes that waive the $50 free ship minimum for most items
Ordered up 2 sizes of the cargo shorts...considering the ripstop camp shorts.post #3042 of 35405/24/12 at 1:11pmpost #3043 of 35405/25/12 at 7:04pm
I got my navy seersucker pants. Overall, I'm satisfied. The cut is actually on the money for me, but I'm on the thin side. They seem well made in terms of pocket stitching and the alterable back.
The texture is different from anything else I've had, but that's fine. The only issue is that they really don't hold shape. The fabric is pretty thin, and they end up looking less refined than I would have liked. I'm going to run the iron over them to see if I can get away with them for a wedding later this summer.post #3044 of 35405/26/12 at 10:09amQuote:Originally Posted by sir edmund
The texture is different from anything else I've had, but that's fine. The only issue is that they really don't hold shape. The fabric is pretty thin, and they end up looking less refined than I would have liked. I'm going to run the iron over them to see if I can get away with them for a wedding later this summer.
Iron them flat? That's not going to work, and is against the spirit of seersucker. Or do you mean a crease?
- Lands' End Canvas
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...