or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lands' End Canvas - Page 196

post #2926 of 3521

And speaking of reviews...here is one around the LEC Boat Boot...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDwNi9crRY0&feature=youtu.be

post #2927 of 3521
Still no %off coupon codes???
We have had only one coupon code all year. Last year we would have had 10-15 by now.
post #2928 of 3521
post #2929 of 3521
They need to hurry up and drop the price on this

414303_X412_LF_WXG??fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=80,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=0.5,1,3,0&icc=sRGB%20IEC61966-2.1,relative&iccEmbed=1&rgn=0,0,2000,3000&scl=5.882352941176471
post #2930 of 3521
Just buy it, then buy it again later when price drops and return the "original" one patch[1].gif
post #2931 of 3521
post #2932 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

They need to hurry up and drop the price on this
414303_X412_LF_WXG??fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=80,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp2&op_usm=0.5,1,3,0&icc=sRGB%20IEC61966-2.1,relative&iccEmbed=1&rgn=0,0,2000,3000&scl=5.882352941176471

Why'd you have to post that? Now I want it for my upcoming trip to florida...

can't be forced to pay full price+shipping for it though.
post #2933 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Why'd you have to post that? Now I want it for my upcoming trip to florida...

Let me just stop you right there...
post #2934 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Why'd you have to post that? Now I want it for my upcoming trip to florida...
can't be forced to pay full price+shipping for it though.

Pathetic.
post #2935 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmystyle View Post

Pathetic.

well fuck you too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Let me just stop you right there...

Sorry bro, I'll be with about 10 other people in Boca (not my decision)....we might make it down to Miami briefly but I doubt I'll be able to meat-up
post #2936 of 3521

If you guys are thinking that the past seasons clothes on LEC were gone, they pulled a LLB signature sort of deal and moved all those past items to the LE website. If you go the sales section of the LE (you can't filter to just browsing for LEC) and select like, shirts for instance, LE shirts will be mixed in with the LEC shirt offerings from past seasons. A lot of the items are even further reduced. I picked up a second pair of the slim-fit herringbone trousers for like $35 (insurance!) and other shirts and sweaters. Nice to know they can all be returned with their great return policy, so I have no worries committing to a big order.

 

 

post #2937 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

well fuck you too
Sorry bro, I'll be with about 10 other people in Boca (not my decision)....we might make it down to Miami briefly but I doubt I'll be able to meat-up

Well, that's sad, but I was talking about the shirt. Do not buy this for the sole purposes of coming down to FL. Please make your way to the nearest Tommy Bahama retailer and stock up there. Thank you, from the Florida Board of Tourism.
post #2938 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBeLo View Post

If you guys are thinking that the past seasons clothes on LEC were gone, they pulled a LLB signature sort of deal and moved all those past items to the LE website. If you go the sales section of the LE (you can't filter to just browsing for LEC) and select like, shirts for instance, LE shirts will be mixed in with the LEC shirt offerings from past seasons. A lot of the items are even further reduced. I picked up a second pair of the slim-fit herringbone trousers for like $35 (insurance!) and other shirts and sweaters. Nice to know they can all be returned with their great return policy, so I have no worries committing to a big order.


Thanks for the heads up. fistbump.gif
post #2939 of 3521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Well, that's sad, but I was talking about the shirt. Do not buy this for the sole purposes of coming down to FL. Please make your way to the nearest Tommy Bahama retailer and stock up there. Thank you, from the Florida Board of Tourism.

Nah, it was more just that I wanted the shirt earlier than it would go on sale since I was going somewhere warm....by the time it goes on sale, it might be appropriate to wear in chicago
post #2940 of 3521
Anyone have a free shipping no minimum coupon?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas