Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Contentedness thread Last post on 6/14/15 at 10:10am in Streetwear and Denim
- Have you ever had an occasion where SF mentality/attitude/uniform etc. been a detriment for you? Last post on 8/27/14 at 4:05am in Classic Menswear
- Wearing a Sport Coat or Blazer Indoors? Last post on 9/22/11 at 12:50am in Classic Menswear
- Moving to colder, more casual environment Last post on 9/14/11 at 1:18pm in Classic Menswear
What it Means to be Made in Italy
Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Current State of AmericanaLast edited: 2/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: February 2015Last edited: 2/9/15
- The Pleasures and Perils of the Long CoatLast edited: 1/12/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Lands' End Canvas - Page 167
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2492 of 354012/5/11 at 5:35pmConsidering the prices/free shipping, I had to order a few shirts as I have never tried the LEC shirts due to being worried about length since they are SML sized.
went with 3 mediums and a duplicate of one of them in L...hopefully the M fits and I have 3 shirts. Would not be angered if the L fit and I only got one shirt.
Would be disappointed if none fit.post #2493 of 354012/6/11 at 12:16pmpost #2494 of 354012/9/11 at 3:14pmpost #2495 of 354012/10/11 at 11:52amQuote:
Dude's a shill
Nice to see you're still alive, btw.post #2496 of 354012/11/11 at 5:58ampost #2497 of 354012/11/11 at 10:53ampost #2498 of 354012/13/11 at 2:13pmGot my shirts...wtf is up with them folding them up into tiny bags.
The M fits better than the L so I only have to return one shirt. The two oxfords are ok--quality feels nice and they fit well but are a pinch short and may shrink more (so it is good that they are something I can wear casually).
The flannel shirt is pretty awesome. It wasn't crumpled into a ball to send and it seems to fit a little better. Wish I had gotten another one similar to this rather than a second oxford...oh wellpost #2499 of 354012/13/11 at 2:50pmpost #2500 of 354012/13/11 at 4:03pmQuote:
Eh...sometimes I just want to put it on and wear it for a bit. Also the excessive creasing can be a bit funny when you are trying it on.
Today I got a handwritten card in the mail from LEC asking how I liked the flannel...crazypost #2501 of 354012/13/11 at 5:20pmpost #2502 of 354012/13/11 at 8:15pmpost #2503 of 354012/14/11 at 4:36ampost #2504 of 354012/14/11 at 5:15ampost #2505 of 354012/14/11 at 6:08am
- Lands' End Canvas
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Current State of Americana
Currently, there are 1712 Active Users (404 Members and 1308 Guests)
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Barker 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...