or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lands' End Canvas - Page 15

post #211 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybodynobody View Post
I ordered one of the Oxford shirts and don't understand what's so great about them. Paper thin fabric, not cut long enough, the aforementioned collars, and comes in undie packaging! You guys have to be joking.

Cut too short? Well that's a matter of opinion... also, I think they're cut short because they're meant to be worn untucked. As for the rest: like you said, its a $30 shirt, what did you expect? The stuff is decent enough quality for as cheap as it is, and people are buying it as beaters, not in place of their BOO or RRL or etc shirts.
post #212 of 3527
Having 32 sleeves, I'm glad there's finally a cheap off-the-rack option for me in this aesthetic that doesn't require tailoring or MTM. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but Canvas has one happy customer here.
post #213 of 3527
Any updates on coupon codes such as free shipping or discounts otherwise?
post #214 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero79 View Post
Any updates on coupon codes such as free shipping or discounts otherwise?

I think it expires at midnight:
Quote:
Enter the Promotion Code DEC14 and the PIN 00001248 in the space provided.
post #215 of 3527
Hey, just checking again to see if there were any upcoming free shipping or savings code coming up
post #216 of 3527
Did anyone here buy the polos? If I wear a size small in the chambray, should I get small or medium in the polos? How is the length - can they be worn untucked?
post #217 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicero79 View Post
Hey, just checking again to see if there were any upcoming free shipping or savings code coming up

the only coupon code i could find is for free standard shipping, no minimum:

Code: DEC31
PIN 00007087
post #218 of 3527
Bump To anyone interested there's a 20% off + free shipping code
Quote:
Good until 11:59 p.m. CST Monday, February 15 , 2010. Also works for Canvas items, including the AEs available there. Promotion Code: FEB15 PIN: 00007372
I'm thinking about what I should buy but I don't really have any experience with this stuff in terms of quality of sizing.
post #219 of 3527
Alright so with that code I'm thinking of picking up a shirt or 2. Can anyone comment on the 'Heritage Poplin', 'Men's Poplin' or 'Heritage Oxford'? Is the chambray worth picking up?
post #220 of 3527
I have the heritage oxford and the chambray, really dislike the buttons on the chambray might change them out so I'd actually wear it. Shirts are good for what you pay, but even jcrew is better quality. Thanks for the code, I just used it to ordered the blue Heritage work shirt and a v-neck t.
post #221 of 3527
cotton pea coat looks dope
post #222 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
I have the heritage oxford and the chambray, really dislike the buttons on the chambray might change them out so I'd actually wear it. Shirts are good for what you pay, but even jcrew is better quality.

Thanks for the code, I just used it to ordered the blue Heritage work shirt and a v-neck t.

Thinking abut gettig the chambray, how do these fit? Im looking at a small..measurements would be neato
post #223 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by underwearer View Post
Thinking abut gettig the chambray, how do these fit? Im looking at a small..measurements would be neato

I actually have a gray one left for sale and just took measurements yesterday. 30.5" in length and 19" pit to pit...
post #224 of 3527
did they raise the prices for the chambrays? i thought they were $30 before..
post #225 of 3527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy View Post
I actually have a gray one left for sale and just took measurements yesterday. 30.5" in length and 19" pit to pit...

the length is 30.5 Is this including the collar? This seems really long, I need like 27" (from where the collar meets the shoulder)to wear untucked. The GAP chambray in XS fits me for example.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas