or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lands' End Canvas - Page 85

post #1261 of 3534
Anyone want to buy a $100 gift card for $90 ?
post #1262 of 3534
Has anyone bought the corduroy blazer which is now on sale for $35? I would pick it up in a heartbeat if not for the functional sleeve buttons.
post #1263 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfpgh View Post
Has anyone bought the corduroy blazer which is now on sale for $35? I would pick it up in a heartbeat if not for the functional sleeve buttons.

So would I, annoys me so much.
post #1264 of 3534
Additional 20% off all sale items. Code EXTRA20 pin 7531. Does not stack with free shipping.
post #1265 of 3534
^ i got the free shipping included with another code+pin w/ same 20% off. Might want to check your email(s) Finally put in an order for some basics but was wondering if anyone had sizing guide on this item: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Rugged Mesh Cardigan. They stocked only medium for the longest time last month and now finally carry a small, which I went with.
post #1266 of 3534
Anyone have any idea how slim their Heritage Straight Fit Chinos run? http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-390202_XP.html?
post #1267 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostyle View Post
Anyone have any idea how slim their Heritage Straight Fit Chinos run? http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-390202_XP.html?
To be honest, I didn't like how they fit. The regular Lands End Legacy chinos are a much more natural slim-straight fit, and have much less pocket bulge on me. Edit: To be more precise on how *slim* they are: similar to my Levi 514s, so what I would consider a pretty standard "slim straight".
post #1268 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by driveslowk View Post
Anyone want to buy a $100 gift card for $90 ?

Sent you a PM on this
post #1269 of 3534
Ok, can I just unload a few Land's End Canvas pet peeves? Ok. First of all, I like their stuff and I'm a loyal customer, but....

1. They've got to get rid of their male models. The black dude with the goofy grin and huge gap between his teeth belongs at a local communicty college, not modeleing their stuff. And the geeky white dude with the dark hair and hipster glasses looks really generic.

2. I REALLY hate when retailers don't put up ACTUAL pictures of different colors. When you browse to a different color and every pixel of the photo is the same except for the color of the shirt.... that means they lazilly photoshopped a hue shift. It doesn't usually show you how the item will look in real life. Please stop this.

That is all. For now.
post #1270 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ster View Post
Ok, can I just unload a few Land's End Canvas pet peeves? Ok. First of all, I like their stuff and I'm a loyal customer, but....

1. They've got to get rid of their male models. The black dude with the goofy grin and huge gap between his teeth belongs at a local communicty college, not modeleing their stuff. And the geeky white dude with the dark hair and hipster glasses looks really generic.

2. I REALLY hate when retailers don't put up ACTUAL pictures of different colors. When you browse to a different color and every pixel of the photo is the same except for the color of the shirt.... that means they lazilly photoshopped a hue shift. It doesn't usually show you how the item will look in real life. Please stop this.

That is all. For now.

I'm just going to leave this right here:

post #1271 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisfits View Post
I'm just going to leave this right here:

Poor guy. Made to look bad by LEC's terrible photographers and the above ridiculous outfit.
post #1272 of 3534
Hey guys, this is my first post to styleforum though I've lurked for a long while, lot's of great info here to say the least.. glad to have found it! Anyway I picked this thread to start out with because a few days ago I burnt up a couple of Christmas visa gift cards on some Canvas gear from LE. Took advantage of the "upto 50% off sale" and the Free Shipping (by Jan 7th) discount. It's the first canvas items I've ever bought. Here's what I ordered : Two pairs of swimming/board shorts (orange & navy), a pair of their knee length chambray shorts, four cotton jersey polo shirts (turquois,vista,navy,wht), A pair of the varsity sweatpants, a varsity hooded sweatshirt (burgandy), and a Chambray scarf. I can't wait for them to show up. I'll post weather they are true to size and/or post pics if anyone is interested in anything.
post #1273 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug C View Post
Hey guys, this is my first post to styleforum though I've lurked for a long while, lot's of great info here to say the least.. glad to have found it! Anyway I picked this thread to start out with because a few days ago I burnt up a couple of Christmas visa gift cards on some Canvas gear from LE. Took advantage of the "upto 50% off sale" and the Free Shipping (by Jan 7th) discount. It's the first canvas items I've ever bought. Here's what I ordered : Two pairs of swimming/board shorts (orange & navy), a pair of their knee length chambray shorts, four cotton jersey polo shirts (turquois,vista,navy,wht), A pair of the varsity sweatpants, a varsity hooded sweatshirt (burgandy), and a Chambray scarf. I can't wait for them to show up. I'll post weather they are true to size and/or post pics if anyone is interested in anything.

the exrta20 code stopped working, anything else?
post #1274 of 3534
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post
the exrta20 code stopped working, anything else?

CANVASFS50 (PIN: 3311) for 20% off sale items, and free shipping for $50+ purchase.
post #1275 of 3534
CANVAS20 and PIN# 7522 is what they are now showing on the front page of the canvas sale page.... says that it ends tonight - so hurry. I'm tempted to order more even though my original order has not arrived yet , must resist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Lands' End Canvas