or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Thank you aportnoy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thank you aportnoy

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Just wanted to extend a public thank you to aportnoy. He knew I was looking for some shoes, hooked me up with one of his salespeople, and we got the deal done. So: many thanks, AP.
post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Just wanted to extend a public thank you to aportnoy. He knew I was looking for some shoes, hooked me up with one of his salespeople, and we got the deal done. So: many thanks, AP.

Wow, so now Aportnoy has risen from shoe addict to small-time peddler/pusher. Beware, I say! Before anyone knows it he will be the head of a major shoe-cartel

P.s.
Nice work Andrew
post #3 of 12
Lobbs? what model?
post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
EG, the new 3 eyelet split toe derby, dark oak
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
EG, the new 3 eyelet split toe derby, dark oak


Nice score!
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by skalogre
Wow, so now Aportnoy has risen from shoe addict to small-time peddler/pusher.

Pssst...wanna buy some shoes?
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
Pssst...wanna buy some shoes?

Yeah sure - how much?
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
Pssst...wanna buy some shoes?

Good stuff? Pure English?

post #9 of 12
Thanks for the post Z, much appreciated.

A nice warm-up for the Asprey sale.
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
EG, the new 3 eyelet split toe derby, dark oak

The Eckton. A very nice addition to the Edward Green line-up.
post #11 of 12
Was the first hit free?
post #12 of 12
Thanks, too, aportnoy to advice in the past that led to buys as well!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Thank you aportnoy