or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › AskAndyAboutClothes.com will be down temporarily
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AskAndyAboutClothes.com will be down temporarily

post #1 of 50
Thread Starter 
NOTICE

AskAndyAboutClothes.com will be down for a maintenance upgrade from Friday, May 12th at 3:30pm P.S.T. until Saturday, May 13th at
approximately Noon P.S.T. Notice will be posted here when the site is
back up.

Don't worry J, if everything goes well we won't need a Temporary Forum hosted on your site!

Andy
post #2 of 50
Good luck
post #3 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AskAndyAboutClothes.com
NOTICE

AskAndyAboutClothes.com will be down for a maintenance upgrade from Friday, May 12th at 3:30pm P.S.T. until Saturday, May 13th at
approximately Noon P.S.T. Notice will be posted here when the site is
back up.

Don't worry J, if everything goes well we won't need a Temporary Forum hosted on your site!

Andy
Let me know if you do! Good luck.

(Make lots of backups.)
post #4 of 50
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by j
Let me know if you do! Good luck.

(Make lots of backups.)

J:

What are backups??

Just kidding (I hope!).
post #5 of 50
This renovation seems to be behind schedule. I was just now (4:00 p.m, PDT) on the Andy Fora and they were still up and running.
post #6 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel
This renovation seems to be behind schedule. I was just now (4:00 p.m, PDT) on the Andy Fora and they were still up and running.
Now it says "evening". Before it said 3:30pm. ?!?
post #7 of 50
At about 10:30pm CST, I was on AAAC...suddenly, at 10:40, it's down. So I guess they're doing their stuff NOW.
post #8 of 50
Good luck, Andy. Hope all goes well, and can't wait until the forum's back up and running.
post #9 of 50
Good luck. What kind of upgrade you gonna install?
post #10 of 50
Andy has dropped hints of a big upgrade/change coming. I don't know if this is it or not. I hope so. We need the search function back if nothing else.
post #11 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
Andy has dropped hints of a big upgrade/change coming. I don't know if this is it or not. I hope so. We need the search function back if nothing else.
Hopefully an upgrade to Vbulletin
Or at least a decent search
post #12 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC
Andy has dropped hints of a big upgrade/change coming. I don't know if this is it or not. I hope so. We need the search function back if nothing else.

I hear it's going to be a trad, streetwear forum!
post #13 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnharry
I hear it's going to be a trad, streetwear forum!

Pink oxford cloth hoodies and Puma penny loafers...
post #14 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml90
Hopefully an upgrade to Vbulletin

That's what it looks like...awesome
post #15 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnharry
I hear it's going to be a trad, streetwear forum!

Nah, I heard they're installing an anti-troll device on the trad forum!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › AskAndyAboutClothes.com will be down temporarily