or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cod5. - Page 585

post #8761 of 8918
Never show weakness, the jackals will pounce. Proper response can include c6e4c990-a5aa-f143.jpg
post #8762 of 8918
1.70 something I believe and that's because we have been playing with shotguns to beef up the excitement. You still suck.
post #8763 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

1.70 something I believe and that's because we have been playing with shotguns to beef up the excitement. You still suck.

Clearly as you haven't posted up your accuracy, it sucks, just like you Mauro foo.gif
post #8764 of 8918
who the fuck cares about accuracy? if your accuracy is ~30%, as you claim, then you are hiding in a corner sniping like a pussy. k/d is the true arbiter of skill.

now please proceed to eat a bag of dicks.

PS: I shat in your mom's fish tank last night
post #8765 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post

Clearly as you haven't posted up your accuracy, it sucks, just like you Mauro foo.gif

i smell a challenge :0
post #8766 of 8918
Pierce, you know what's coming....

c6e4c994-0b4a-5966.jpg
post #8767 of 8918
http://manatank.com/2012/07/nuketown-2025-black-ops-2-pre-order-bonus-announced/

so i never played nuketown since i didnt play black ops, but everyone raves about it

apparently we have to pre-order the game to get the map. people who buy it normally won't get the map frown.gif
post #8768 of 8918
395Amazing.
post #8769 of 8918
362
post #8770 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post

362
Very similar to mine, only you use her jay-jay, shove a glass bottle, see her cubt shut, then kick her until the bottle breaks. At that point I would prefer a nice aged tequila rather than cognac, but to each their own.
post #8771 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_5 View Post

395Amazing.

lol at her typing skills or lack there of ... smh
post #8772 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post

Got my accuracy to 32.9% last night and my K/D ratio to 1.2. Now my accuracy is way up, I'm going for a KD of 1.5 (which will take months!)

Fuck accuracy. Seriously, I think accuracy can be improved if you play core matches more than anything. Case in point, I play hardcore, it's theoretically a one shot kill. But if I spray x amount of bullets right into the enemy, how many bullets don't register because the enemy got killed by the first bullet, yet isn't readily apparent to me due to lag or other factors? So, I may spray 10 bullets into the enemy, the first couple kill him, and the others don't register, but they were still dead on him, while in core they would be registering. So accuracy doesn't matter...plus if you use shotties or some other weapons like snipers, you're accuracy is going to be higher than assault rifles, which I use.

You're k/d sucks. Yes some guys (187) play objective games that stack the odds in their favor as they hide in some area near where everyone is going to go and pick people off pretending like they are good. But really, you're a good player if you have a good k/d in deathmatch/free-for-all or other scenarios based on straight kills and not some objective. However, my k/d took a shit in objective games like dropzone where I focus on getting to that area and getting points... but your k/d will suffer since the entire enemy team knows where I'm at as I'm holding a small area. That took my MW3 k/d (which is lower than past COD games to around 1.7. But Hardcore Teamdeathmatch is around 2 and hardcore free-for-all around 3.

Can't wait for Blackops 2, since without last stand and quickscoping, I anticipate my k/d skyrocketing.
post #8773 of 8918
first time I'm on this site in weeks and this is the first shit I see? don't be mad that you suck Doc.
post #8774 of 8918
U MAD???
post #8775 of 8918
haha not mad, just Doc trying to throw me under the bus for him having shitty stats. half of the stuff he said doesn't even make sense. for instance:
Quote:
Yes some guys (187) play objective games that stack the odds in their favor

then goes on to say:
Quote:
However, my k/d took a shit in objective games

dafuq???

also, his whole diatribe on accuracy not being relevant because of hardcore is completely bullshit and illogical. if its "one shot, one kill" in HC, then the amount of bullets that "wouldnt register" (and this is according to Doc) would be far less than in core, simply because you would be shooting less to kill the person. the situation he describes, wherein bullets fired after the lethal shot was administered would not register in accuracy stats, (again, this is his own hypothesis) would ring true for both HC and core, but with HC you would effectively be shooting less because of the lesser health. it's his attempt at finding a bullshit justification for having shitty stats. simple and plain. also, who the hell plays an fps and sprays? there's your reason for having shitty accuracy, and k/d, right there.

now for his jab at me playing objective games:

I play objective games because MW3 is clearly designed and geared for objectives games. you are given a point towards a point streak for capturing an objective, not just kills, thus making it more advantageous to capture an objective. so if you can get a spy plane right off the bat in a game by capturing a point and getting 2 quick kills, that makes it worth your while. secondly, contrary to his bullshit assertion, I don't " hide in some area near where everyone is going to go and pick people off". if you see my games or play with me, you'll see that I get a bunch of caps. not always the leader, but I definitely do my fair share. I even make a point to tell the other players who are 20-2 with 1000 pts to step it up. sitting in one place is too boring for me and I don't have the patience. I tend to run a cycle between 2 flags and the switch it up. but the option is open for you Doc, if you want to get at me and see how much I "camp" and "pretend I'm good" then come to a game of domination.


the funniest part of that is that whenever I would play with team SF they would yell at me for running around and getting killed all the time, yet Doc is sitting here saying that I camp lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.