or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cod5. - Page 580

post #8686 of 8918
I'm mad that liberation, black box, over watch, piazza all sucked but these two maps redeemed it for them. I'm also mad that mw3 sucks and wish it was 2007 and CoD:4 was just released.
post #8687 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I'm mad that liberation, black box, over watch, piazza all sucked but these two maps redeemed it for them. I'm also mad that mw3 sucks and wish it was 2007 and CoD:4 was just released.

I decided a long time ago against getting new map packs.
post #8688 of 8918
fact
post #8689 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I'm mad that liberation, black box, over watch, piazza all sucked but these two maps redeemed it for them. I'm also mad that mw3 sucks and wish it was 2007 and CoD:4 was just released.

dont worry, this year's release will be better

if not the 2013 release will be better

if not the 2014 release will be better

if not
post #8690 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I'm mad that liberation, black box, over watch, piazza all sucked but these two maps redeemed it for them. I'm also mad that mw3 sucks and wish it was 2007 and CoD:4 was just released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

dont worry, this year's release will be better
if not the 2013 release will be better
if not the 2014 release will be better
if not

How does it feel to get spammed by a bunch of randoms?
post #8691 of 8918
^^^LOL.

You were a real trooper last night. I think you are the only one in the group that could handle that kind of abuse.
post #8692 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

^^^LOL.
You were a real trooper last night. I think you are the only one in the group that could handle that kind of abuse.

I was doing great for being on a team full of losers. Besides the only thing I wanted you guys to keep doing is shoot my shield, I'm going for the "Bulletproof II" title.

On another note its funny riot shielding you guys. I popped Ryan trying to jump over the shield, that's a no no.
post #8693 of 8918
So it was 6 v. Ace.

I would've quit.
post #8694 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

So it was 6 v. Ace.
I would've quit.

No, there's no better feeling that shooting Lark and hearing him yell for 1/2 a second through the kill cam.
post #8695 of 8918
that made me laugh
post #8696 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopho View Post

I was doing great for being on a team full of losers. Besides the only thing I wanted you guys to keep doing is shoot my shield, I'm going for the "Bulletproof II" title.
On another note its funny riot shielding you guys. I popped Ryan trying to jump over the shield, that's a no no.

haha! i remember that. I lost where you were so i just jumped hoping that i could get away..but i got bumped before i hit the ground. Riot shield is fun when you can get a few guys using them on your team.
post #8697 of 8918
post #8698 of 8918
Scared to prestige, pussy?
post #8699 of 8918
facepalm.gif you're such an idiot
post #8700 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

facepalm.gif you're such an idiot

187 you're back in the crews.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.