or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cod5. - Page 304

post #4546 of 8918
so I made to the "pack-a-punch room again. I cleaned out all the zombies with a "death machine" then on level ten , sure as shit , fucking monkey's. I have a free perk stamina and Revive. I lost both to the monkey's and then it was game over.

I was doing so well.
post #4547 of 8918
where was everyone last night. i almost had another nuclear meltdown. my team was up 1500-2000pts with like 4 minutes left and we lost. i will also never play hanoi ever again. can we dust off the MW2 discs?
post #4548 of 8918
I was online last night with Mauro until like 9:30. Mauro got off and no one else was on so I signed off.
post #4549 of 8918
just missed you then. was on around 10ish.
post #4550 of 8918
I made dinner and crashed.

I am really down for playing MW2. I have really been into "Zombies " too. That shit is fun!
post #4551 of 8918
i'd be down for some zombies. i'm not good at it though.
post #4552 of 8918
^^
deuce join us; you'll get the hang rather quickly.

Mauro you down to try again today? with three people, once we hit pack-a-punch we're set
post #4553 of 8918
you play too? i'm out. where in the world is gump. i think we offended him. and doc for that matter. 4 days since last log-in. commmeeeeee onnnnn.
post #4554 of 8918
hey Mauro that puzzle you were talking about is nearly impossible. fucking thing is so hard. I have a link explaining exactly what to do.
post #4555 of 8918
^^ all that for a death machine for 90 seconds...fuck that.

I think for sure we offended "Gump".

Doc is probably overwhelmed with school. He also has been salty with the game play. I don't blame anyone for that.
Let's recap-

2 controllers busted
+countless rage quits
countless bitching
_______________=

someone in treyarch getting their ass beat.

I am on tonight. I am getting to level 10 by m yself on zombies so a good group of 4 we should kill it.
Walton would play with us too.
post #4556 of 8918
I hopped on late-ish and 187 was the only one around. Didn't stay on long. Getting bored with black ops again... Maybe I'll download dead rising..
post #4557 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
so I made to the "pack-a-punch room again. I cleaned out all the zombies with a "death machine" then on level ten , sure as shit , fucking monkey's. I have a free perk stamina and Revive. I lost both to the monkey's and then it was game over. I was doing so well.
If you kill the monkeys fast enough you keep all your perks, and they drop a bottle that is the best perk in all of zombies. It makes you run like you have lightweight and marathon. Edit: The key is to run around looking for them as fast as possible. If you wait for them to come to you, you will never ever be able to kill them fast enough to get the perk they drop. Also has anyone noticed you can't revive people with the death machine? Got to like level 14 or 15, and my friend died, and I couldn't revive him. He ended up dying after the last zombie, so the next round my friend was dead when it started, and of course I immediately get owned.
post #4558 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
^^ all that for a death machine for 90 seconds...fuck that.

I think for sure we offended "Gump".

Doc is probably overwhelmed with school. He also has been salty with the game play. I don't blame anyone for that.
Let's recap-

2 controllers busted
+countless rage quits
countless bitching
_______________=

someone in treyarch getting their ass beat.

I am on tonight. I am getting to level 10 by m yself on zombies so a good group of 4 we should kill it.
Walton would play with us too.

I'll put up Bioshock, which incidently I'm almost done with, and play tonight.
post #4559 of 8918
^^^
the bottle they drop is a random perk; it can be any perk in the game. and yah the x-button is useless with the deathmachine.
post #4560 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
^^^
the bottle they drop is a random perk; it can be any perk in the game. and yah the x-button is useless with the deathmachine.

Strange, I got the same perk the only 2x I killed them. That sucks it could be another one. I love that perk.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.