or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cod5. - Page 267

post #3991 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
black ops is awful. there is absolutely no appeal past prestige 1 to continue playing. its so boring just dominating everything and everyone in sight with overpowered run and gun smg bling setup. i feel like i'm playing doom on god-mode but i haven't punched in any codes, just poor game design to blame. at least MW2 offered some depth of play as far as utility of other classes/specs and replay value.

+50. I've got it, but if it were up to me we'd still be playing MW2.
post #3992 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopho View Post
+50. I've got it, but if it were up to me we'd still be playing MW2.

hey, don't say that.
post #3993 of 8918
+1 don't say that.

I know the problem Walton,












































U MAD
post #3994 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopho View Post
+50. I've got it, but if it were up to me we'd still be playing MW2.

Why you so mad?

PS Brian, what color is the smiley above?
post #3995 of 8918
I'll never forget the whiney little kid who kept trying to say he wasn't made when we were saying...


U Mad U Mad U Mad.
post #3996 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
PS Brian, what color is the smiley above?
awwww sheeeeeetttttt. BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW
post #3997 of 8918
What , what! I am fly like G-6.
post #3998 of 8918
blood pressure can't take playing w/o Team SF. 1.30 and .067 and i'm done with that.
post #3999 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post
blood pressure can't take playing w/o Team SF. 1.30 and .067 and i'm done with that.

get on motherfucker
post #4000 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
black ops is awful. there is absolutely no appeal past prestige 1 to continue playing. its so boring just dominating everything and everyone in sight with overpowered run and gun smg bling setup. i feel like i'm playing doom on god-mode but i haven't punched in any codes, just poor game design to blame. at least MW2 offered some depth of play as far as utility of other classes/specs and replay value.

I like black ops, however mw2 was cool as well. I felt like in mw2 you could be carried more. Stopping power, piggy backing killstreaks , camping (unlimited claymores with OMA).
post #4001 of 8918
Anyone on tonight?? Its a Saturday night, nerds unite!!
post #4002 of 8918
I am for sure. Digital will be on late.

I think Lark , Doc, and Bubba are go for tonight as well.


I can't believe we have over 4,000 posts on this thread. You Bagels are some fucking nerds.
post #4003 of 8918
Fucking shit I was playing way too drunk last night. After I got off last night I pounded a Bourbon Co. stout and woke up on my couch in the fetal position at 6am. Fuck.
post #4004 of 8918
post #4005 of 8918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
I can't believe we have over 4,000 posts on this thread. You Bagels are some fucking nerds.

This post is #4,005.

SF user "Mauro" has 772 posts in this thread. 19.28% or ~1/5 of all posts in this thread are by SF user "Mauro".

Just sayin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Cod5.