or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I - Page 417  

post #6241 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletduck View Post
My latest purchase for SF scrutiny :-D




Are these Zee's product you're talking about? Very nice!
post #6242 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
Who are those by?

I'm going to get lynched for this, but they're by Dolce & Gabbana.
post #6243 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by schanop View Post
Are these Zee's product you're talking about? Very nice!

yes
post #6244 of 14248


Cross-posted from best chukka/desert boot thread.
post #6245 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcp45 View Post
I'm going to try to post my new bespoke Corthay's. Crossing my fingers (the color is off--it is more a plum color). Forgive me if this doesn't work--first attempt at pics. What would these best go with (I know many do not like exotic skins)?




Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing View Post
I feel that these would look nice with grey flannel.

I feel they would look nice with almost anything!

(but, yes a nicely mottled grey flannel would be very sweet indeed.)
post #6246 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Harris View Post
I've created an album with full size high quality pics of most of the shoes I've sold in the last 3 years. About 225 pair: http://shoes1.worldclassconsignment.com
Excelent, thanks. any way to ad tags/keywords for filtering or sorting?
post #6247 of 14248
Thread Starter 
The Corthay croc is an amazing marvel, any pictures of the soles? And more pictures, any pictures please.

Berluti Madison Ave.



















post #6248 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post


Cross-posted from best chukka/desert boot thread.


Great looking pair of boots ya got there. AE Stanfords right? I picked up a pair just like yours except a darker brown and am forward to wearing them this fall.

There was some talk on this boot over in desiderata about a month ago. Flapjack let spill that he scored a pair in shell cordovan....
post #6249 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcp45 View Post
I'm going to try to post my new bespoke Corthay's. Crossing my fingers (the color is off--it is more a plum color). Forgive me if this doesn't work--first attempt at pics. What would these best go with (I know many do not like exotic skins)?




Those are truely shoe porn. I admire in awe.

Regards, and thanks for sharing.
post #6250 of 14248
Lattanzi Asquit , Peabody Arancia. Last 702

These shoes are now ten years old. Purchased from his Rome store in via Bocca de Leone.



bluscuro
post #6251 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekgeek View Post
Great looking pair of boots ya got there. AE Stanfords right? I picked up a pair just like yours except a darker brown and am forward to wearing them this fall.

There was some talk on this boot over in desiderata about a month ago. Flapjack let spill that he scored a pair in shell cordovan....

Thanks. Yes, Stanfords, and they actually are darker than that, but suede, you know, it's elusive. They're very comfortable and will see a lot of use as a go-to casual boot methinks. The funny thing about them, and I never thought I'd say this about an AE, is I almost feel that sole extension is cut too close to the shoe--that, being a chukka, it ought to have a chunkier welt. Still, for $129, I'll keep 'em.
post #6252 of 14248
Those post-op Berlutis are truly appalling. They look infected.
post #6253 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by robasaurus View Post
I'm going to get lynched for this, but they're by Dolce & Gabbana.

On the contrary, they're great shoes.
post #6254 of 14248
Berluti is a bad joke
post #6255 of 14248
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluscuro View Post
Lattanzi Asquit , Peabody Arancia. Last 702 These shoes are now ten years old. Purchased from his Rome store in via Bocca de Leone. bluscuro
YOU NEED TO POST MORE PICTURES OF THOSE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Shoe Damage Report & Porn Central - Part I